Senior Manager, CRM Marketing
Company: Clearchoice Dental Implant Centers
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Named to The Denver Post Top 150 Workplaces In Colorado list,
ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental
implant care to patients across the United States. We have
experienced strong growth over the years, including four straight
years of double-digit growth, and today, we're a leader in
providing dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire
to improve the lives of prospective patients, ClearChoice helps
people reclaim their health, smile and confidence. Beyond restoring
teeth, this is about people getting their lives back. - ClearChoice
is supported by TAG - The Aspen Group. TAG was built on the simple
idea of bringing better health care to more people and the
independent health care practices it supports operate more than
1,100 locations in 45 states. - We are searching for individuals
who can help us continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective
patients and helping to transform their lives. When you join
ClearChoice, you're joining a team with passion, conviction, and
integrity whose mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in
need of our services. Come help us write the next chapter of our
story! - Role Summary Make a direct impact on sales funnel
efficiency and help fuel the growth of a national category leader
by taking our CRM marketing programs to the next level! - The Sr.
Manager, CRM Marketing leads the strategy and end-to-end management
of all patient lifecycle marketing projects. This role will be
responsible for developing strategy, overseeing execution, and
reporting on performance of automated consumer touchpoints across
email, direct mail, text messages and other channels that drive
conversion and retention across the patient journey. The Sr.
Manager, CRM Marketing will use data to guide and optimize the
omnichannel approach and collaborate with cross-functional partners
to deliver better business outcomes and patient experiences.
Responsibilities Strategy and Management:
- Lead strategy development for marketing automation and
integrated nurturing campaigns, and oversee execution and
- Develop and implement testing plans (A/B, multivariate,
cross-channel, etc.) for email marketing and multi-channel
- Manage direct reports, who will assist with execution,
tracking, data hygiene, and other tasks.
- Identify and manage necessary vendors/agencies for ongoing
needs and special projects (print/mail partner, SFMC technical
vendor, etc.) -
- Cultivate relationships with key stakeholders and contributors
(call center, MarCom, IT, etc.). Campaign Development:
- Oversee and assist with building and QA of email messages,
campaign automations, and triggered sends.
- Manage the strategic use of other channels in CRM programs,
such as direct mail, SMS, outbound calling, paid social, etc.
- Develop and pilot new nurturing campaigns and refinements in
- Collaborate with creative and digital resources on the
development of copy, graphics, landing pages, and other assets
needed for email and other channels. Platform Management:
- Serve as the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform administrator,
including system maintenance and recommended integrations.
- Work with account reps, vendors, and internal IT resources as
needed to resolve issues, implement updates and improvements, or
secure resources for specific projects. Reporting and Analytics:
- Monitor and report on engagement, sender reputation,
performance, and key trends, providing recommendations and insights
for optimizing performance.
- Partner with internal Analytics team in scoping and completing
a range of analyses to determine effectiveness of overall
campaigns, specific channels, and individual touch points. -
- Collaborate with internal IT team to build custom dashboards as
needed. Qualifications - Required Qualifications:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in CRM marketing, lead
nurturing, lifecycle marketing, marketing automation, database
marketing, and/or email marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, computer science, or
- Experience with Salesforce.com required.
- Experience with Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Pardot, or similar
- Results-oriented with the proven ability to identify, track,
and report on KPIs for email marketing campaigns.
- Experience managing integrated, multi-channel campaigns and
overseeing the strategic use of email, direct mail, paid social,
and other key channels.
- Experience with developing database marketing strategies,
project plans, and test plans.
- Experience analyzing performance for email, digital nurturing
programs, or multi-channel marketing campaigns. -
- Practical hands-on experience setting up, troubleshooting, and
optimizing automated email programs.
- Excellent planning, time management, and organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. -
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter who can work independently and collaborate in a
- Ability to manage a diverse set of tasks, prioritize workload,
and deliver results against deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and SQL preferred, or willingness to
learn Apply for this PositionFill out the form below. *Indicates
required field. First Name * Last Name * Email Address * Address *
City * State * Phone Number * Upload Resume Here *
Keywords: Clearchoice Dental Implant Centers, Denver , Senior Manager, CRM Marketing, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!