Business Development Director
Company: Babcock Power
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Babcock Power -is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Start Over with Job Search
Returning Applicant? - Login Now The Business Development Director
is responsible for developing and executing TEiC Outage and
Maintenance Services sales strategy in alignment with short-term
and long-term business plans. The Business Development Director
will build relationships with target customers to grow the TEiC
Outage and Maintenance Services project pipeline. The position will
report directly to the Vice President of Operations.
- Develop the TEiC Outage and Maintenance Services annual and
five-year sales strategy.
- Builds long-term relationships with target customer personnel
to support sales strategy.
- Builds formal and informal networks to provide insight and
knowledge of future projects.
- Attends customer lead, BPI sponsored, and industry specific
events to promote TEiC Outage and Maintenance Services.
- Maintains interface with customer during all phases of TEiC
projects to ensure customer satisfaction; escalates concerns to
- Partners with corporate resources to review market data and
information as it relates to TEiC sales strategy; utilizes data for
improvements to TEiC Outage and Maintenance Services' sales
- Monitors customer behaviors and key competitor activities;
advises senior management on business initiatives and changes to
keep TEiC competitive.
- Manages sales pipeline for TEiC Outage and Maintenance Services
including opportunities, bids, proposals; provides input to senior
management on pipeline status and business impact.
- Partners with BPI marketing department to create literature and
materials to promote TEiC Outage and Maintenance Services. Job
Requirements / Skills, Knowledge and Abilities: Position
- Understanding of industrial construction, project controls, and
- Knowledge of power market, plants, and related equipment
- Knowledge of industrial markets such as oil, gas, chemical,
minerals, and mining.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment; capable
of adjusting priorities.
- Proven track record of developing customer relationships and
closing deals. Education and Experience
- B.S. in Construction Management or Engineering
- 5-7 years in industrial construction business development.
- Prior experience in field engineering, project controls,
project management, or field leadership.
Keywords: Babcock Power, Denver , Business Development Director, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!