Team Leader/Manager PE (Wastewater) - Civil
Company: Martin-Martin Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Martin/Martin, Inc. is looking for a senior project
engineer/manager to join our Civil Engineering Group in our
Lakewood, Colorado office to lead our Water/Wastewater Treatment
Team. This senior-level engineer will primarily be focused on water
and wastewater projects, including treatment for projects located
in Colorado, the Southwest, across the U.S. and in international
locations. Team size less than 10.A typical work week includes team
management, mentoring, marketing, business development, engineering
calculations, design development, site visits, etc. This position
requires for interactions with owners, architects, contractors,
etc. as well as proven marketing and business expertise.We pride
ourselves in providing our employees a positive and interactive
work and play culture and offer benefits/perks such as:
- Growth opportunities
- Hybrid work schedule
- Robust compensation package (year-end bonus, profit sharing,
- Company ownership opportunities
- Mentorship program
- Community Involvement (Martin/Martin Gives Back)Opportunity to
work on premier projects in the Rocky Mountain Region, nationally
and potentially internationally. Martin/Martin has been involved in
water and wastewater projects with the National Park Service for
over 30 years and has traveled across the U.S. and to Mexico and
Antarctica for treatment related projects.Duties and
Responsibilities Include:The following duties are illustrative only
and are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Assist in master planning and conceptual design.
- Assist in fee determination and proposal preparation.
- Assist with monitoring design budgets and project
- Serve as point-of-contact with Clients, Contractors and other
- Manage multiple engineering projects from start of design
through completion of construction.
- Manage and mentor a team of civil engineers and CAD
- Attend project meetings during design and construction.
- Provide quality-control check of work produced.
- Provide project construction administration support including
shop drawing review, responses to Requests for Information (RFIs),
and field observations.
- Monitor project budgets and reviews and/or approves invoicing
- Participate in collection and account receivable efforts.
- Works overtime, when necessary. About Martin/Martin, Inc.
Martin/Martin, Inc. is a full-service civil and structural
engineering and surveying firm, operating from Colorado since the
1940s. Growing steadily over the last decade, Martin/Martin is
about exciting projects, shared ownership, informed staff and a
commitment to quality that keeps clients returning to us time after
time. Our services are provided to municipalities, public, and
private redevelopment entities, architects, homebuilders, state and
federal agencies, land developers and special districts in
Colorado, across the United States, and in other countries.
- Competitive Pay
- Extended Vision Coverage
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Earned Parental Leave Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company Paid Continuing Education
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Coverage
- Life, Short-Term, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Plan Company Match and Profit Sharing (when
- Hybrid Work Environment
- Committee Involvement (Innovation, Diversity and Inclusion,
- Extensive Employee Events (outings, picnics, golf, and ski
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Internal Continuing Education and Training
- On-Site Workout Facilities
- Community Involvement (Martin/Martin Gives Back Program)
- PE License Reimbursement
- Opportunity to Work on Exceptional Projects
- 15+ years of progressive civil engineering experience,
including 10+ years water/wastewater treatment
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited
- Registered PE license in the State of Colorado or ability to
obtain one within 3 months.Desired Qualifications:
- Min 10 years experience in water/wastewater treatment.
- Min 10 years experience with PE license.
- Master's degree in Environmental Engineering.
- Knowledge or proficiency with Civil3D, FlowMaster, BioWin.
- Construction and operations field experience.
- Shows strong interest in participating in company
- Excellent time management and organizational and management
skills with technical staff on multiple, simultaneous projects.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
We are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this position at this
time.Please note that due to the volume of applications received,
we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about the status
of your application. Martin/Martin, Inc. is dedicated to the
principles of equal employment opportunity. We prohibit unlawful
discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age
40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic
information, military or veteran status, national origin, race,
religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status
protected by state or local law.PI197030167
Keywords: Martin-Martin Inc, Denver , Team Leader/Manager PE (Wastewater) - Civil, Executive , Lakewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!