Transition & Transformation Manager
Company: HP Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex
business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert.
Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods.
Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data
requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or
provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate
in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing
direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing
policies. Frequently represents the organization to external
customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment
within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best
method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide
mentoring and guidance to lower level
- Establishing and ensuring that appropriate TTM processes are
used/followed (such as reporting, risk management, lessons learned,
quality, escalating, communications etc.) as listed in the
- Managing the Transition program for all HP functions (MS, HR,
Procurement etc) and co-ordinates all the PMO internal and external
- Leading the overall Transition/Transformation team during
Pursuit and/or Transition/Transformation phases of the deal.
- Manage/support Transition Managers in execution of Transition
- Selecting and assigning Project Managers to head each aspect of
Transition/Transformation including: Technical Towers, HR, Finance
and administration, Assets, 3rd party contracts, Governance,
- Assisting in acquiring staff and material resources for the
Transition/Transformation programs and associated projects.
- Ensuring that all Transition/Transformation Project Plans are
consistent, congruent, and integrate with the overall Deal Project
Plan and customer Transition/Transformation plans. Lead and manage
the execution of the Project Plans.
- Financial management for Transition/Transformation activities,
including setting budgets, approving forecasts. NOTE - budgets are
set by the OSC and OC - TM collects cost data from Tower
- Supporting the Project Managers of Transition/Transformation
projects in developing each project's scope of work, estimates,
schedule and risk.Education and Experience Required:
- 3-5 years managing IT/Transition implementation projects.
- 5+ years Project Management experience.
- 5-7 years industry experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- ITILf Certification
- Agile SCRUM Master CertificationKnowledge and Skills:
- In-depth knowledge of ITIL or ITSM.
- Project management skills.
- Risk Management skills.
- Skilled at Transition Rollout.
- Advanced Knowledge of TTM.
- Manage Major Projects and Programs.
- Apply effective project management methods.
- Analyze and resolve problems.
- Focus on customers.
- Design and deliver presentations.
- Influence management in defining customer needs.
- Negotiate effectively.
- Manage Transition/ Transformation project financials.
- Manage variable workforce.
- Direct and Cross-functional Teamwork
- Leadership and Growth Mindset
- Great level of communicationsThe estimated range of
compensation for this job at the time of this posting is $35 896.00
- $52 049.00 USD Annual. This position may be eligible for
incentive pay, for openings where this is applicable.Where legally
permitted, an offer of employment is conditional upon you providing
proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (as defined by
the CDC) as of your first day of employment.About HPYoure out to
reimagine and reinvent whats possiblein your career as well as the
world around you.Soare we. We love taking on tough challenges,
disrupting the status quo,and creating whats next. Were in search
of talented people who areinspired by big challenges, driven to
learn and grow, and dedicated tomaking a meaningful difference.HP
is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries
around the world united in creating technology that makes life
better for everyone, everywhere.Our history: HPs commitment to
diversity, equity and inclusion it's just who we are.From the
boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone
isrespected and where people can be themselves, while being a part
ofsomething bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that
you canbelong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and
every day.When you do that, youre more innovative and that helps
grow our bottomline. Come to HP and thrive!Equal Opportunity
Employer (EEO):HP, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to
all employees and prospective employees, without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship,
sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a protected
veteran, marital status, familial status, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic predisposition or
carrier status, uniformed service status, political affiliation or
any other characteristic protected by applicable national, federal,
state, and local law(s).
Keywords: HP Inc., Denver , Transition & Transformation Manager, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!