Assistant General Manager
Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Be Your Best Self! See it, Own it, Crush it! Make Moments
Count!Are you looking to master new skills, build meaningful
relationships, and access limitless growth opportunities? We want
you to be a part of our long-term success story and we're excited
to meet you! We are looking for an Assistant General Manager to
train and motivate our team members to execute our processes with
integrity and financial accountability, delivering against our high
standards of Quality, Service, and Cleanliness.We treat our team
- Earn $36,000 - $40,000/year.
- Top Shift Leaders can earn up to an additional $4,390/year in
bonuses. (paid monthly)
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Teledoc, Short-Term
Disability, Long-Term Disability)
- Paid Vacation
- Career Advancement - Restaurant General Manager, Area Coach,
- Live Mas Scholarships
- Paid Sick Leave
- Special Discounts on insurance, groceries, travel, electronics,
- And More! By joining the Alvarado Restaurant Nation and Taco
Bell Restaurants, you have the opportunity to become a top leader
in the restaurant industry.
- Career development program: Your District Manager will provide
mentorship and support.
- Take pride and ownership of a Taco Bell Restaurant.
- Develop your restaurant management experience.
- Grow into a District Manager and Market Leader in one of the
fastest growing franchises in the U.S. What you bring to the Nation
- 1+ years of leadership experience in the restaurant, retail, or
- Must have a valid Driver's License and access to a
- Outstanding Guest Service standards.
- Understanding of food quality and safety. Are you hungry for a
challenge? Apply Today!At Alvarado Restaurant Nation, we're team
players that embrace a "Can Do, Will Do" attitude!When you join The
Nation, you join a family that encourages you to:
- Be Your Best Self while we provide you with a Great Place to
- See it, Own it, Crush it with your passion and grit
- Make Moments Count by celebrating wins and appreciating the
joys of life. You are applying for a position with a franchisee or
licensee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its
affiliates. Franchisees and licensees are independent business
organizations, who will be your only employer if hired, and who are
responsible for their own employment practices, including setting
their own wage and benefit programs.
Keywords: Taco Bell, Denver , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Erie, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!