Company: Home Instead- Corporate
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Position: CARE Manager (Weld County)
Department: CARE Management and Marketing
Supervisor: Lisa Loehr, General Manager
Objective: The CARE Manager is expected to perform a variety of
duties in the area of client services. They are expected to conduct
Care Consultations and Quality Assurance visits in order to provide
the highest quality service to clients. They are also expected to
develop and sustain referral provider relationships.
- Reflect the core values of Maguire Senior Services, Inc.,
(d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead
- Conduct care consultations with prospect clients and their
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records.
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions.
- Conduct quality assurance (QA) visits with clients at least
every 90 days to address client condition, concerns and Home
- Make contact with internal staff on client concerns, scheduling
changes, etc. Follow up when needed with internal staff,
CAREGivers, and clients.
- Monitor, mediate and log both client and CAREGiver activity and
follow up when needed to client and/or CAREGivers.
- Follow up on all prospect or current clients with appropriate
correspondence such as thank you notes, sympathy cards, phone call,
or special events,
- Conduct regular safety hazard assessments in client;s homes
upon services beginning and throughout their service with Home
Instead, and provide recommendations to diminish safety hazards in
- Provide community resources and referrals to clients when
- Be an advocate for families when needed.
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with owner,
colleagues and CAREGivers.Secondary Responsibilities:
- Participate in all Department & All Staff Meetings.
- Answer incoming calls and conduct service inquiries as
- Research and develop referral lists to help coordinate services
for clients ad families as their needs progress.
- Act as a Home Instead representative while in community
facilities. Develop relationships with referral providers in the
- Assist Community Service Representative with community
marketing events including health fairs, senior expos and any other
event that would promote our service to the general
- High school graduation or the equivalent.
- One year of related professional experience or an equivalent
combination of education and work experience may be
- Must possess a valid driver's license.Knowledge, Skills,
- This position must have an understanding of and uphold the
policies and procedures established by Maguire Senior Services,
Inc., (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead
- This position must demonstrate excellent oral and written
communication skills and the ability to listen effectively.
- This position must have the ability to work independently,
maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines.
- Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills is
essential as well as sound judgment and good decision-making.
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness
consistent with company standards, practices, policies and
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, and yearly
- Ability to establish good working relationships with office
colleagues, the franchise owner, clients and the community.
- Ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to operate office equipment.
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone.
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Word and
- Ability to work weekends as required.
- Knowledge of the senior care industry.
- Ability to perform duties in a professional office
The CARE Manager position would be Monday -Friday from 8:00 am
-5:00 pm. The CARE Manager will also be on-call rotation for care
consultations over occasional weekends and evenings.
Position: CARE Manager (Weld County) Department: CARE Management
and Marketing Supervisor: Lisa Loehr, General Manager
Keywords: Home Instead- Corporate, Denver , Care Manager, Executive , Keenesburg, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!