Site Director at Basketball Tournament
Company: Prep Network
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Company OverviewPrep Network (www.prepnetwork.com) is the
national leader in prep coverage, events, and athlete recruitment.
Our scouts produce 4,000 articles each month, our 150+ tournaments
and showcases promote hundreds of teams and thousands of prospects
across the country each year with extensive coverage.
Company Core Values
- Problem Solver: Are you able to identify problems, think on
your feet and find and deliver solutions in a timely manner?
- Accountability: able to be relied upon as a leader and own your
job at all times.
- Curious: never stop questioning, learning, growing and
- Team Player: Be selfless and make winning plays.
Job SummaryWe are a rapidly growing sports-focused company looking
for the consummate team player to help us organize and operate
youth basketball and volleyball tournaments and showcases
nationwide. As a Site Director, you will be responsible for the
execution of our events at our secondary venues.You will be the
face of our events team and responsible for upholding our standard
of first-class tournaments at locations around the country.
Leverage the tools, training, and resources we provide to create an
elite experience for players and teams.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Planning and Organizing. You will collaborate with our event
team in the office and with the event director to organize all
details and checklists that go into the pre-event preparation of an
event and your site.
- Event Execution. You'll be working closely with the event
director and managing court staff, check-in/admissions and
scoreboard workers, carrying out on-site event processes to ensure
the best experience for all in attendance.
- Communication. You will be responsible for communicating with
all event staff including facility contacts, Site Directors,
officials assignors, and onsite staff.
- Conflict Resolution and Problem Solving. You will be
responsible for amicably resolving conflicts with spectators,
parents, players, and officials.
Qualifications and Skills
- Organized. Strong ability to multitask and prioritize competing
- Event Management. Experience in running tournaments with at
least 30+ teams is highly preferred. Experience in multi-site event
management is also preferred.
- Decisive and Problem Solving. Proven ability to make decisions
under pressure, and solve problems on the fly.
- Personable. Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written
- People Management. Experience working with and managing groups
of people of 10 or more.
- Use of technology. Must have a laptop or IPad and be proficient
in working in Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.Benefits and
PerksPay. Site Directors will be paid $400-$700 per event. The
total amount is based on the number of courts the facility has.
Staff attire and meals are provided.Awesome Talent. In addition to
running the event, you'll get to see some of the top athletes in
the country who will go on and play at the collegiate
level.Flexible Schedule. We run events nearly every weekend from
January-July. Tournament Directors have the flexibility to choose
which weekends they go out and work, with the understanding that
April, May, and July are our "busy season" and the expectation
would be that you're working 3+ events throughout those
months.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Prep Network, Denver , Site Director at Basketball Tournament, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!