Company: Exclusive Resorts LLC
Posted on: September 24, 2022
This website is AudioEye enabled and is being optimized for
accessibility. To open the AudioEye Toolbar, press "shift + =".
Some assistive technologies may require the use of a passthrough
function before this keystroke. For more information, activate the
button labeled "Explore your accessibility options". Salary Range:
$100,000.00 To 125,000.00 Annually POSITION DESCRIPTIONWe are
seeking a talented Director, Accounting who is excited to play
their part in achieving our ambitious organizational growth
objectives. This is your chance to think big and bold while
bringing to life your ideas and recommendations on improvement and
efficiencies. In this role, you must want to work as part of a team
where you will have an opportunity to contribute at a high level.
This is a great opportunity to work with a group of people who are
committed to continuous improvement. Along the way you will have
the opportunity to stretch and grow, while having a great time
working in the best corporate culture in the city.ROLES AND
- You will have a direct impact on the strategies and processes
for the Accounting team.
- You must be innovative in finding new ways to establish best
practices and efficiencies for the team. -
- You will have a passion for revenue recognition, accounts
receivable, and membership service. -
- You will provide necessary support to the Vice President,
Accounting in all aspects of the business; including month end
close, account reconciliations, membership billing, Sales
budgeting, expense tracking, and monthly reporting.
- You will learn strategies and skills to help you understand
business needs and requirements
- You will work closely with the CFO, Sales and membership
extension teams regarding contract approvals, revenue recognition,
sales pricing and payment exceptions.
- You will conduct GAAP accounting research, complete technical
accounting memos, implement applicable accounting treatment and
complete monthly revenue reporting.
- You will coordinate all revenue, accounts receivable and cash
audit activity during annual audit.
- You will serve as liaison between the Accounting and IT
(Engineering) teams for your areas of responsibility to improve
processes and reporting, complete testing, system integration and
- You will manage relationships with external banking partners as
main point of contact.
- You will be continually challenged to develop and grow by
working with the most talented and passionate people in the
industryEDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE -
- You must be a fit with who we are, what we do and where we are
- Positive attitude, attention to detail and focus on process
improvements are a must.
- Must deliver on commitments and deadlines
- Disciplined, strong work ethic, self-motivated and extremely
- Excellent communication skills; strong, empathetic leader
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage people and time
- Passion for accuracy, efficiency, and continuous improvement
- Willingness and desire to work as part of a team -
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience -EXCLUSIVE
RESORTSExclusive Resorts is the World's Elite Private Vacation
Club. Since 2002, we have built an extensive Portfolio of 400+
residences and experiences, a team of exceptional staff and global
partners, and a cultivated Membership to ensure the unrivaled
quality of all we do. Since its inception, Exclusive Resorts has
delivered nearly 300,000 vacations for its 4,000+ Members and their
families. -Exclusive Resorts is a purpose-led organization-we have
an unrelenting focus on people. We are tenacious in forming a team
made up of the best and brightest. We hire ambitious individuals
who challenge us to be better, and in turn, encourage their
development and growth. We have cultivated a supportive, close-knit
culture, which permeates outside our corporate walls to Club
Members, whom we care for as family so they can focus on what
matters most-quality time with loved ones. -HOW TO GET OUR
ATTENTIONOur hiring philosophy is based on our core belief that
#talentmatters. We look for high integrity people who like to win,
support the team, develop others while growing themselves, and are
truly passionate about being the best. -If you think this is a fit
and you are ready for this role, we invite you to apply. Visit our
website, https://www.exclusiveresorts.com/employment. We look
forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: Exclusive Resorts LLC, Denver , Director, Accounting, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!