Company: ClientSolv Technologies
Posted on: September 25, 2022
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade
of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and
small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a
woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a
firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking a Contracts Manager for a 9 month contract (with the
option to extend further). This role can be remote from within
Colorado. Due to the need to pick up equipment in Denver and the
ability to be available for potential meetings, candidates who are
local to Colorado or are relocating to Colorado are encouraged to
apply. This role is considered mid-level with a pay range of
$30-$35 per hour
In this role, you will be repsonsible for:
- Receiving, processing, and tracking invoices and other
- Review contracts for compliance with department, state and
federal requirements. Develop a written Performance Improvement
Plan, consistent with department guidelines for areas of
- Prepare reports for financial risk assessment findings and
recommendations to share with contractors and inform department
- Conduct contract monitoring evaluations with department
programs to ensure contract monitoring policy requirements are
- Prepare contract monitoring evaluation reports summarizing
program's monitoring practices for selected contract.
- Provide technical assistance and training to department staff
on contract monitoring practices.
- Negotiate, write and maintain the Technology contracts,
purchase orders and procurement.
- Coordinate solicitation and contract workflow for the Division
including coordinating and negotiation interactions throughout
vendor selection and procurement process.
- Provides technical guidance to division staff in the
development of Scopes of Work (SOW) providing guidance to division
staff regarding necessary changes, improvements and additions to
the SOW for contracts.
- Resolves discrepancies with outside vendors and internal
- Maintain an operating budget along with the fiscal services
- 4 years of full-time professional procurement or contracting
experience (drafting solicitations, vendor selection, strategic
sourcing, contract writing, monitoring contractor performance,
management and negotiation).
- Experience with complex, multi-level, multi-vendor procurement
processes and contracting procedures, especially in government
- Experience in managing federal funding and the reporting
necessary to support the use of those funds.
- Experience managing and monitoring technology contracts and
- Excellent writing skills so that information can be
- Understanding of federal and state fiscal rules and procurement
- Proven organizational skills
- Excellent Google Suite skills
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to creatively analyze and interpret information
necessary to make decisions
This 9 month contract (with the option to extend further) can be
remote from within Colorado. Due to the need to pick up equipment
in Denver and the ability to be available for potential meetings,
candidates who are local to Colorado or are relocating to Colorado
are encouraged to apply. This role is considered mid level with a
pay range of $30-$35 oer hour
Keywords: ClientSolv Technologies, Denver , Contracts Manager, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!