Senior Product Manager
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Welcome to Campspot! Whether you are an avid camper, the
occasional glamper, an expert RV-er, or new to the outdoors
entirely, we're interested in working with you. Our team values
diverse perspectives as we seek to create an easy-to-navigate and
meaningful camping experience for everyone.
We hope you will consider joining our team! ALL human beings are
welcome, and we are committed to helping you thrive here. We
believe our team, as well as the outdoors, is for everyone.
The Campspot Software product was created by campground owners for
campground owners. This is because our founders saw a tremendous
need to operate their multiple parks more efficiently, while
delivering a modern online booking experience for guests. Campspot
is truly setting the standard for what the best all-in-one
campground management and reservation software can be.
As a product leader of the Data Science and ETL teams, you will
have access to, and be responsible for leveraging, one of the
camping industry's most valuable data sets. Your users are
campground owners/managers and the internal Campspot customers that
support them - and they have an insatiable appetite for data! Your
goal is to deliver this data accurately, efficiently, and to
inspire your customers' next big, data driven, idea!
As a Product Manager, you will know your product better than
anybody. You will help define and execute a strategy that empowers
our internal and external customers.
You will transform user problems into specific user stories so that
engineers can unambiguously build the perfect product to support
our notion that every line of code will delight all our users.
- You will research, define and own the product strategy, and
quarterly roadmaps; and build and maintain a healthy backlog that
aligns with the overall goals of the company.
- You will collaborate closely with your agile team of full-stack
web engineers and designers, executing on the delivery of crucial
features and initiatives.
- You will communicate on the delivery progress of the backlog
and roadmap items to stakeholders across the company.
- You will work closely with our product design team to
facilitate and leverage user research methods such as user tests,
A/B tests, interviews, surveys, and more, to continually improve
the product and delight customers.
- You will write clear and concise user stories and acceptance
criteria, perform UATs, determine scope of feature sets, and
coordinate delivery schedules with engineering teams.
- You will own the successful rollout of key features, including
gathering feedback and data to validate the value of new releases;
and coordinate with marketing to maximize its impact.
- You will need strong facilitation and organizational skills to
work in our fast-paced, growth-focused environment.
- 3+ years of product management experience (or similar field)
with software products.
- Naturally curious and committed to understanding
customer-facing problems and need to delight customers.
- You have a passion for the outdoors!
- A deep experience conceiving, building, and shipping successful
software products and features in an agile development
- The ability to think big and small.
- You are comfortable discussing strategy and long term vision
with executives, but also able to dive into the details designing a
- Strong written and verbal communication at every level - to
users, within the company, within your team.
Even better if you have
- Experience in Reporting, Data Science, Business Intelligence,
data visualization and ETL related products
- SQL competency
- Experience with defining and scoping technical work behind KPIs
- Used tools like Clubhouse and Confluence to document
requirements and track dependencies.
- A background in engineering, client success, or project
Why join us
- Our Data Science and ETL products are evolving and you'll be an
important force in that evolution
- We are growing our product delivery organization and we want
you to be part of that journey.
- Our development teams have lots of experience and have a can-do
- Finally, while we're an incredibly fast-growing organization,
as a rule, we do not work crazy long hours.
- We believe in always improving product delivery, product
planning and design; and also believe in a continuous regular sleep
schedule, continuous regular vacation, and continuous fun if you're
passionate about your craft.
- Compensation: $120,000-160,000
Campspot is a motivated team of outdoor enthusiasts and software
professionals with decades of experience in the campground and
outdoor industry. We're looking to grow with people who embody our
culture of learning, collaboration, and innovation. Today our
portfolio includes two distinct but synergistic products:
Campspot Management Software is the leading provider of reservation
management software and tools for campgrounds and RV parks. It
revolutionized the industry through its proprietary technology,
allowing park owners to increase revenue through its inventory
optimization tool and site-lock capabilities.
The Campspot Marketplace (campspot.com and Campspot mobile app) is
an online marketplace where travelers can find accommodations for
their camping trips. Campspot's inventory is 100% bookable and
includes robust filters to help travelers customize their travel
Keywords: Campspot, Denver , Senior Product Manager, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!