Executive Director II
Company: HighPointe Assisted Living and Memory Care
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Do you enjoy working in an environment where what you do
matters? Do you want to go home each evening proud that you had a
positive impact on someone's life that day? If yes, we are looking
for you! You deserve more than just a paycheck; at Spectrum
Retirement Communities you will have the opportunity to participate
in:Starting Salary: $121220/yearJob Type: Full Time/Part
TimeBenefits:Full Time Team Members
- Medical and Dental - Choose between 2 competitive and
comprehensive options for each
- Life and AD&D - Basic coverage at no cost to you
- Short Term Disability - Basic coverage at no cost to you
- HSA or FSA Spending Accounts - Save the equivalent of your tax
bracket for health or dependent day care expenses for both you and
- Supplemental Insurance - Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital
Indemnity, Life and Dependent Life Coverage, and Identity
- Continuing Education ReimbursementPart Time and Full Time Team
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly performance wage increases
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Employer Assistance Program - confidential resources and
counseling at no cost to you
- Perk Spot discount program for endless savings at restaurants,
retailers, veterinary clinics, mortgage services, and so much
moreResponsibilities:Responsible for managing the day-to-day
operations of the Community, achieving and maintaining maximum
occupancy of the Community, achieving high resident/employee
satisfaction, generating respect in the neighborhood for the
Community, ensuring smooth operation of the Community and
generating the projected budget objectives for the company.
- Operate the Community in a manner that will ensure company
profitability by exceeding all community budget and census
guidelines as set by the company. Follow and adhere to the budget
in all situations. Monitor staffing hours and overtime daily to
detect problems early and to avoid utilizing temporary staffing.
Refer to the Global Staffing Model daily to ensure hours are within
budget and compare to the Daily Labor Report.
- Ensure positive resident, family, and employee relations by
responding promptly and appropriately to their needs, requests,
concerns, and suggestions. Hold a town hall meeting once a month
with residents while leading the conversation. Follow up on any
unresolved issues in a timely manner.
- Perform marketing and sales activities including public
relations efforts, prospective resident follow-up, and direct sales
monitoring to ensure positive occupancy percentages. Be active in
YGL daily ensuring that all tasks are followed up on timely and
familiarize yourself with prospects.
- Recruit, hire, train, discipline, and supervise staff in all
- Contract for approved services (including beauty salon), and
direct and evaluate the performance of all service contractors in
providing needed services.
- Perform administrative duties including month-end reports.
Timely and accurate completion of all daily, weekly, and monthly
billings, and accounting and bookkeeping requirements (i.e.,
residents, A/R, A/P, payroll, collections, etc.)
- Ensure all events in the Entertainment and Programming
Department will enrich the residents' social and physical needs as
well as increase their community involvement.
- Maintain confidential (HIPAA compliant), accurate, and
appropriate records for each resident, prospective resident and
employee of the Community.
- Comply with all state and federal laws and regulations and all
company rules regarding the operation of the Community.
- Follow Spectrum Retirement's reporting policy for all
regulatory visits, correspondence, and responses.
- Develop and maintain systems that will effectively monitor
Community operations including, but not limited to, occupancy rate,
income and expenses, supply and capital asset inventories, resident
and staff satisfaction (i.e., suggestion boxes), family nights,
monthly town hall meetings, monthly staff meetings, weekly
department meetings and 1:1 weekly meeting with all direct
- Assist in coordinating resident move-ins. Periodically review
each resident's status and ability to perform under the terms and
conditions of the Residency Agreement. Exercise professional
judgment in determining each resident's suitability and placement
for transfer to an environment appropriate for their mental and
- Be able to navigate with ease Yardi EHR and log in daily to
review notes entered from the last 24 hours. Attend all care
conferences and be prepared to speak to pricing of care levels with
residents and families.
- Be familiar with the basics of dementia and ensure that the
residents are appropriately placed and families have the necessary
- Ensure that all apartments are rent ready and turned within 7
days of vacancy.
- Routinely monitor the kitchen sanitation, meal quality, quality
and appearance of service and staff, cleanliness of resident
apartments, and resident satisfaction. Be present in the dining
- Have a basic understanding and knowledge of Fair Housing
- Be knowledgeable with all programs, systems and policies that
Spectrum Retirement utilizes.Requirements:
- Minimum of high school diploma. Bachelor's degree
- Assisted Living Administrator Certification/License a
- Must have at least seven years of experience in senior living
or multifamily residential with three years' experience in
- Must comply with all State and Federal mandated training and/or
certification programs for the position of Executive Director.
- A continuous, demonstrated interest in and knowledge of the
elderly and their needs and the competency to meet those needs on a
consistent basis. Compassion for the elderly, disabled and
- Good marketing and public relations skills; experience in
personnel management. Good communication skills, verbal and
written, and routinely follow written and verbal instructions.
English language skills adequate to allow communication with
residents and staff. Teambuilding and conflict resolution skills
and meeting management; understanding of budgeting, financial
record keeping and reporting, government regulations, operational
systems and procedures and must be able to apply that understanding
to ensure the smooth operation of the Community.
- Current state specific driver's license and appropriate driving
record.Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC and its affiliated
companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers. We also
participate in the E-Verify program, a service of DHS and SSA.For
more information, please visit https://spectrumretirement.com
Keywords: HighPointe Assisted Living and Memory Care, Denver , Executive Director II, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!