Posted on: September 24, 2022
Are you searching for an opportunity to play a key role in driving
the dramatic growth of a highly successful software company?
We at FWI and Poppulo have come together to create the market's
most comprehensive omnichannel employee communications platform
with unmatched personalization, measurement capabilities, and
class-leading space management solution. For the first time,
organizations can instantly connect with every employee -- both
disconnected and connected -- wherever they work, through a single
The combined business currently serves 6,000+ customers, connecting
with and serving content to over 35 million employees in more than
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But
truly, there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. We are a
place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever
background you bring with you, please apply if you meet the
requirements of this role in the broadest sense and if this is a
role that would make you excited to come to work every day.
We are currently seeking a Product Manager that will lead our
company's efforts to deliver customer first, digitally enabled
communication and workplace experiences. The goal is to position
FWI as the leader in digital transformation technologies in the
workplace through highly personalized, real time experiences that
enable corporations large and small to optimize their employee and
visitor experience. This individual will be responsible for
identifying, leading, and developing new and existing market ready
solutions that are built using an Enterprise Level Communications
platform. This role is responsible for leading research efforts to
evaluate the competitive landscape in the market place, help
determine viability, and lead efforts to bring new products and
product iterations to the market. The Product Manager is a dynamic
position which requires an individual to understand the vision of
the product from the point of view of the customer, end users, and
stakeholders while keeping a sharp eye on future technologies.
- Subject matter expert in multiplatform integration and customer
- Perform market research to ensure that product aligns with
company mission and goals.
- Translate Platform features and capabilities into competitive
- Acquire detailed level of requirements from stakeholders and/or
- Clearly communicate the business requirements to team
- Manage coordination efforts with UX/UI team to build value
- Determines Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and creates and
maintains product backlog.
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders.
- Work with product services manager to define implementation
costs for product.
- Work with product enablement team on new products and features
to effectively sell the benefits of the solution.
- Incorporate feedback from stakeholders and business leaders
into product iterations and new product releases.
Requirements for Success:
- 2+ years of demonstrated success in software Product
- Demonstrable technical acumen, including technical writing
- Demonstrate business acumen and ability to converse and
communicate at the CxO level.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Deep understanding of 3 rd party integration.
- Experience implementing or managing productivity and
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, influencing,
prioritization, decision-making and conflict resolution
- Expert in translating customer business problems, objectives
and challenges into value added solutions and services.
Helpful for Success:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or
- Experience with modern cloud-based applications and API
- Knowledge of creating and maintaining workplace
- Understanding of the digital signage, email, mobile, ESN
- Experience using Four Winds or Poppulo software and/or
Experience with Digital Signage, email, or mobile implementations a
- Solid understanding of the product lifecycle (PLC) or software
development life cycle (SDLC).
- Strong understanding of structured data feeds like XML, JSON,
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with workplace digital transformation.
- Roadmaps/Documentation/training on products.
- Pasion for cutting edge technology with a technical evangelist
Salary Range: $80,000 - $110,000 with variable
- A "Great Places to Work" listed company - so we really do value
- Ability to meaningfully impact our business and play a key role
in our success
- Flexible PTO and 10 days paid leave.
- Competitive compensation package
- Potential for career advancement in a fast paced growing
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits andMonthly
contributions to your Health Savings Account
- 401k with Employer Match
- Fun, flexible working environment
- Maternity, Parental, Adoption and Bereavement Leave. Funding
towards adoption costs.
- Life Insurance
Who We Are
We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees
to bring their authentic selves to work every day and empowers
everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and
culture. We offer a dynamic environment with driven, fun and
flexible individuals, who thrive on challenge and responsibility.
This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a
company that's on the move.
Named a Great Place to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
and 2021 , we are one of the fastest growing technology companies
in Ireland, with additional offices in the US and UK.
This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a
company that's on the move. We live the FWI-Poppulo company values
each day and they are key to everything we do.
"Bring Your Best Self", "See It", "Own It", "Solve It", "Better
FWI-Poppulo is an equal opportunity employer.
We disclose your personal information to our private equity
sponsor, Vista Equity Partners, and its affiliates, including Vista
Consulting Group (collectively, "Vista"), for administration,
research, database development, workforce analytics and business
Vista processes and shares your personal information with its
affiliates, including other Vista portfolio companies, on the basis
of its legitimate interests in managing, administering and
improving its business and overseeing the recruitment process and,
if applicable, your employment relationship with Four Winds
Interactive LLC. If you have consented to us doing so, we also
share your personal information with other Vista portfolio
companies for the purpose of being considered for other job
opportunities in the pooling system, both inside and outside the
EEA. Please find a full list of all Vista portfolio companies at:
https://www.vistaequitypartners.com/companies/ and Vista's privacy
policy at https://www.vistaequitypartners.com/privacy/. Where this
requires us to transfer your personal information outside of the
cross-border transfers. In connection with the recruitment process,
your personal data may be transferred outside of the EEA to iCIMS
and/or Greenhouse, Hirebridge, LLC and Criteria Corp., which
provide applicant tracking and evaluation services. Hirebridge, LLC
and Criteria Corp. have agreed to comply with the EU Standard
Contractual Clauses to ensure that your personal information is
adequately protected whilst outside of the EEA.
Keywords: FWI/Poppulo, Denver , Product Manager, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!