Product Manager, Internal Admin
Company: SonderMind Careers
Posted on: September 24, 2022
At SonderMind, we know that therapy works. SonderMind provides
accessible, personalized mental health care that produces
high-quality outcomes for individuals. SonderMind's individualized
approach to care starts with using innovative technology to help
people not just find a therapist, but find the right, in-network
therapist for them.
How you'll make an impact
SonderMind is seeking to hire a Product Manager to own the strategy
and tactical execution for advancing SonderMind's internal facing
application. In this position, you will bring a mix of strong
product management experience that includes a keen attention to
detail, innovative outside of the box problem solving and creative
solutioning, exceptional execution skills, and the ability to
define and deliver a compelling vision that drives business
Success looks like
To be successful in this position, you have a history of leading
successful internal facing product development initiatives in a
highly iterative collaboration with engineering and design team
partners. You will foster cross-functional and cross-team
collaboration and consistency by working closely with product
design, engineering, clinical care, provider success, client
success, and executive leadership to articulate a strategy,
navigate competing priorities, and build a best-in-class experience
in a fast-paced agile environment.
What you'll do
- Work in collaboration with team members to foster a
mission-driven culture around quality of care for SonderMind's
clients and mental health providers.
- Partner with stakeholders from engineering, design, data
science, analytics, business operations, and legal teams to define
and articulate SonderMind's Internal Admin strategy and execution
- Support internal operations not limited to revenue operations,
accounting, customer service and client onboarding through
defining, managing and executing against a product roadmap tailored
to drive delightful and efficient experience for our internal
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand
goals and pain points, gather requirements and understand internal
workflows in order to design the ideal experience.
- Collaborate with design team members to conduct user tests,
research, and experiments to capture and understand real users'
motivations, goals, and pain points.
- Collaborate with product managers overseeing the client and
provider facing user experiences to design and develop a unified
- Define, monitor, and analyze product efficacy metrics and feed
learnings back into the product development process.
- Clearly communicate key product development priorities to all
levels of the organization.
- Create product requirements documents and functional
- Manage project delivery and business expectations.
What you'll bring with you
- Balancing Stakeholders: Understands the expectations and needs
of both internal and external stakeholders, taking a proactive
approach to shaping, influencing, balancing, and aligning
- Communication & Interpersonal: Engages and listens to others,
adjusting communication style to fit the audience and message.
- Cultivates Innovation: Pushes the organization beyond
traditional ways of doing things; introducing new ways of looking
at problems, encouraging diverse thinking
- Data Literacy: Ability to read, work with, analyze, and
communicate with data; using data effectively for business actions
- Drive for Results: Bias for action, high intrinsic motivation,
thrives under pressure, maximizes opportunities, and makes bold
decisions at the right times
- Impact & Influence: Ability to influence, persuade, or convince
others to adopt a specific course. Presents information
comfortably, compellingly, and articulately with an instinctive,
intelligent command of the audience, data, and medium
- Learning Agility: Shows a strong willingness to learn and
adjust to new people and environments. Actively works to understand
strengths, identify opportunities to develop, embrace news of
thinking and apply new information
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager.
- 1+ years experience product managing internal
- Comfortable applying a combination of qualitative and
quantitative methods to define success and problem solving without
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams in a
virtual office environment.
- Experience using data and forecasting to build business cases,
analyze performance and drive decision-making.
- Experience in testing, data analysis, addressing and solving
problems, and strategic business process development.
- Experience working with an engineering team to perform highly
iterative R&D explorations into algorithmic solutioning to
drive search relevance modalities.
- Experience with behavioral health services as an industry
- Experience in human centered design and solutioning
What we value
- Curious: Seek to understand and pull the thread
- Courageous: Takes action, even when uncomfortable
- Lightful: Assume positive intent in others
- Authentic: Say what you mean, mean what you say, act
- Bucketworthy: Don't let your bucket leak
The anticipated salary range for this role is $99,000- $128,000.
This role is eligible to participate in our equity incentive plan.
Actual title and compensation is commensurate with qualifications
This role can sit in the following locations:
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health, we are walking the
walk with our employee benefits. We want the experience of working
at SonderMind to accelerate people's careers and enrich their
lives, so we focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and
supporting them in all facets of their life and work.
Our benefits include:
- A commitment to fostering flexible hybrid work
- A flexible PTO policy with a minimum of three weeks off
- Therapy coverage benefits to ensure our employees have access
to the care they need
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage with plans to
meet every need, including HSA and FSA options
- Eight (8) paid company holidays and a company shut-down during
the last week of the year
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected
events. Not only that, we also cover the difference in salary for
up to eight (8) weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid Parental Leave (if the parent also
qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition )
- 401K retirement plan with 100% matching on up to 4% of base
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind,
building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our
goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and
accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer
and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or
harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran,
or disability status.
Vaccination Policy: SonderMind requires all employees to be up to
date with their COVID vaccination before entering our office space,
the SonderMind Studio, or attending in-person meetings or events
(including both indoor and outdoor)
Keywords: SonderMind Careers, Denver , Product Manager, Internal Admin, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!