Food and Beverage Manager
Company: Saratoga Casino Black Hawk
Location: Black Hawk
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Description Come work with us, Saratoga Casino Black
Hawk!It's the Most Fun You Can Have Under One Roof in Historic
Black Hawk!Fun is never far at Saratoga Casino Black Hawk, and we
want YOU to join our team.We are looking for fun, enthusiastic and
outgoing people. We are currently looking for a Food and Beverage
- Responsible for overseeing the activities of all hostesses,
food servers, kitchen personnel, bussers, cocktail servers, and
bartenders, during an assigned shift, ensuring all functional job
duties are performed according to established Company and
departmental policies, procedures, and goals.
- Formulates budgets and business plans as well as costing menus,
food & beverage costs, and other expenses.
- Performs ordering and invoicing needs.
- Identifies frequent restaurant guests and informs Management of
- Continually monitors guest flow and keeps track of staff needs
during peak volume periods and when the restaurant and/or bar is
experiencing low utilization. Schedules staff.
- Facilitates all activity within all food & beverage venues.
Assists, as necessary, to ensure food and drink product are served
in a timely and professional manner. Assists in restaurants,
kitchens and on the casino floor as needed.
- Resolves team member complaints or disputes, which subordinate
team members, are unable to settle or refers the problem to HR if
still unable to settle.
- Works in partnership with the kitchen staff to coordinate all
banquet activities. Marginal Functions
- Performs the duties of a hostess/host as required, including
greeting guests, assigning food servers and dining attendants to
stations, and assuring all guests are properly attended to.
- Must possess outstanding interpersonal communications skills to
effectively interface with guests and team members.
- Possess mature judgment.
- Ability to perform well under pressure.
- Previous food service experience and a thorough knowledge of
food operations are essential.
- Able to work extra shifts as needed.Saratoga Casino offers
competitive wages, Medical, Dental and Vision benefits after 60
days, 401k, Vacation and Personal time, Free bus passes, Free Meal
and Gaming License Reimbursements. Apply in person at 101 Main
Street, Black Hawk, Co./ Fax Resumes to 303-582-6185 Apply online
at www.saratogacasinobh.com We are looking to hire immediately!
Saratoga Casino is an Equal Opportunity Employer"Denver Wins Here!"
"Denver Wins Here!"
Keywords: Saratoga Casino Black Hawk, Denver , Food and Beverage Manager, Executive , Black Hawk, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!