Posted on: August 7, 2022
Responsible for managing, planning, monitoring and reporting on key
projects from conception through implementation. Performs a variety
of tasks. Manages project details, data collection, reporting and
communication to successfully drive project efforts.
This Project Manager role is in the Voice Product Team. This role
is responsible for the management and execution of Voice Product
initiatives. This role supports all aspects of the projects from
conception through implementation including managing and
maintaining current and historical project information, creating
summary reports and stakeholder communication to successfully drive
project efforts. In this role you will assist in creating cohesive
project plans with identifiable dependencies and risks ensuring
successful completion of assigned projects is within scope, time
and meets the high quality standards.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and
enhance the customer experience.
- Plans, manages, and monitors projects from concept through
implementation for projects.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of all assigned projects
and gains consensus from stakeholders to ensure successful
- Establishes project management processes and methodologies to
ensure assigned projects are delivered on time, within budget and
meet high quality standards and Leadership expectations using the
- Meets with internal customers of an assigned project to provide
status updates and reports and gather project-related
- Responsible for handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Tracks costs and performance, service levels and other metrics
required to ensure project goals and objectives are met.
- Performs other duties as requested.
Required Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to
communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person , on
the phone, and by written communication in a clear,
straight-forward, and professional manner
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively and manage
multiple projects and assignments
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with peers and
- Effective critical thinking skills
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced
- Knowledge and ability to use computer and software applications
including Microsoft Project
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work
Required Related Work Experience and Number of Years
2-5 years of Project management
Project Management certification or successful completion of a
recognized project management curriculum
Some travel required
KGN355 318385-1 318385BR
Here, employees don't just have jobs, they build careers. That's
why we believe in offering a comprehensive package that rewards
employees for their contributions to our success, supports all
aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage
The pay for this position has a salary range of $73,100.00 to
$116,700.00. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide
range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience
and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional
forms of compensation such as bonuses.
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Denver , Project Manager, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!