Company: I.C. Brewhouse
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionLooking to grow your career and manage your dream
team? We're a Best Place to Work certified business that's growing
our brand and looking for influential leaders. Some our competitive
perks include Paid Time Off, a 45-50 hour work week, and a 401k
available. *Hiring for all locations!* We treat our team members
right and are looking for someone ready to make an impact. Apply
today to see what we're all about. Title: Restaurant ManagerReports
To: General ManagerSummary: The Restaurant Manager is responsible
for the planning and direction of all restaurant operations by
maintaining high standards of food, service, health, and safety.
This position will ensure the profitability and efficient business
performance of the restaurant through optimal utilization of staff
and resources.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hire, train and supervise restaurant employees.
- Create employee schedule to ensure appropriate staffing.
- Track inventory levels of food supplies and equipment –
forecast needs and oversee ordering, as necessary.
- Take ownership of budgets and cost control methods to minimize
- Address customer needs, comments, and complaints.
- Adhere to and enforce employee compliance with health, safety,
and sanitation standards.
- Report on financial performance, inventory, and personnel.
- Obtain and maintain food handler certification card.
- Working knowledge of general restaurant operations, including
personnel management, food planning and preparation, purchasing,
sanitation and health codes, and security. Prerequisites:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Restaurant management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of service, food, and beverage operations.
- Knowledge of liquor state laws and regulations.
- Ability to work in a standing position for extended periods of
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50
- Ability to work 50-55 hours per 5-day work week.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Strong organization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable setting priorities and delegating tasks.
- Able to listen and understand intents and goals.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Professional judgment and discretion work with customers,
internal teams and 3rd party consultants or vendors.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and
challenges.Pre-Prerequisites (these are the most important items):
- Positive attitude.
- Highly Organized and Efficient multi-tasked.
- Relentless problem-solving skills.
- Will never claim the work of other's as their own.
- We are trend setters and standards breakers. Our intent to
consistently surprise our audiences by being excellent.
- Ability to anticipate.
- Understanding the difference between causation and
- We are all broom pushers. Every member of our team is willing
to work and support at all levels.Initial Training and Orientation:
- The I.C. Brewhouse Training Program.Ongoing Training:
- ServSafe Certification as required.
Keywords: I.C. Brewhouse, Denver , Restaurant Manager, Executive , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!