General Manager - $1,000 Hiring Bonus- Wendy's Restaurants
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Lead a multi-talented teamWanna lead a team committed to
bringing it every single day? As a Wendy's GM:
- You're in charge of all people and operations for a Wendy's
restaurant. Fresh food is all we do, so we count on you and your
team members to do it right for our customers every day and night.
No phoning it in - well, unless DoorDash is calling.
- You and your team treat customers like family. Great food,
great service, great everything is what keeps them coming
- You show Shift Managers and Crew Members how to do it right,
and make sure every shift is better than the last.
- You give and take direction like a pro.
- This one's a no-brainer: you're in charge of increasing store
sales and profit goals.
- Whether you started out as a Crew Member or you're coming from
another foodservice organization, you believe in Wendy's and are
glad to be a part of our family What you bring to the table:
- Minimum of three to four years of experience leading people,
even better if you did it in a foodservice environment.
- High school diploma or GED. (Some college experience or
military background? Tell us that, too).
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage operations in a
- Knowledge of food safety procedure and standards.
- Flexible work availability. You're willing and able to:
- Travel to other locations (restaurants, area office, etc.) as
- Stand for long periods, bend and kneel and be able to life 25
to 50 pounds.
- Handle weather-related moments like rain at the drive-thru,
taking trash out in the summer, etc.
- Wear a headset and understand restaurant equipment from a grill
to registers and computers.We get it. We get you.Our food isn't one
size fits all and our job opportunities aren't either.We are a
proud equal opportunity employer - that means all races, religions,
nationalities, genders and the LBGTQ+ community are welcome. We
provide reasonable accommodations in order to enable people with
disabilities to perform the essentials functions of their jobs.
$1,000 Hiring BonusSalary - 51,000 - 76,000 Associated topics:
director food and beverage, floor manager, front end, gm, grocery
store manager, kitchen manager, partner, service manager, shift
Keywords: Wendy's, Denver , General Manager - $1,000 Hiring Bonus- Wendy's Restaurants, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!