Manager, Production Planning
Company: Stolle Machinery Company
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionJOB SUMMARY: Responsible for the management of
the Production Planning operations at Stolle Centennial and day to
day supervision of Planners. Responsible for coordinating the
production schedule through the ERP System. Developing and
overseeing planning processes. Provides support of the ERP system
and process changes.PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Review, analyze, manage and schedule the release of assembly
shop orders to production.
- Supervise and support daily activities of the Production
Planners and Production Expeditors.
- After initial shop order release, manage, schedule and direct
revisions to shop orders to coincide with production schedule
- Manages with conjunction with Planners, new machine or assembly
demands and ECOs to existing product structures.
- Generate and maintain Planning department reports. Develop
reports when required.
- Hires, trains, mentors and coaches Planning team. Proving
- Continually documents and improves Planning processes,
providing guidance on improving related processes.
- Assists in setting and executing goals, policies and procedures
for the Planning department.
- Other activities and projects as assigned.
- 4-year degree in a related field with coursework in operations,
quality management, materials management, systems analysis,
industrial engineering or logistics desirable.
- Experience in a union manufacturing environment.
- 2+ years managing direct reports. Ability to build a strong,
motivated, accountable, capable and empowered team.
- 5+ years direct experience in production planning, production
scheduling, work center management and process flow with hands on
experience in an ERP environment. IFS Applications experience
highly desirable. CPIM accreditation a plus.
- Experienced in MRP, PMRP, Master Scheduling, SIOP
- Lean Manufacturing experience desirable.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings/prints/specifications,
bills of material, product structures and routings.
- Building relationships within the business (within the
department, with other departments and management).
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS: This position
requires the ability to perform the essential duties and
responsibilities in the following environment:
- Work schedule generally consists of 45-50 hours per week, which
may include on-call status, evenings, and/or weekends.
- Work in both the office and the manufacturing floor. This
position description has been prepared to assist in defining job
responsibilities, physical demands, working conditions and skills
needed. It is not intended as a complete list of job duties,
responsibilities and/or essential functions. Stolle Machinery Co,
LLC retains and reserves any or all rights to change, modify,
amend, add to or delete from any section of this document as it
deems, in its judgment, to be proper. Additionally, Stolle
Machinery Co, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age sex,
national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Stolle Machinery Company, Denver , Manager, Production Planning, Executive , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!