Installation Construction Manager
Company: Associated Materials
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Alside, a division of Associated Materials Incorporated ("AMI"), is
a federally designated essential business and recognized leader in
the home improvement industry. Founded in 1947, Alside is a
manufacturer and distributor of vinyl siding and accessories, vinyl
windows and patio doors, and fencing and railing products for the
residential and commercial remodeling and new construction markets.
Alside products are distributed to licensed professional remodeling
contractors and home builders through our network of over 100
Supply Centers and also through select independent distributors
across the U.S. and Canada. We are proud to be a charter member of
the Vinyl Siding Institute, the American Association of Architects,
the National Association of Home Builders, and the National
Association of the Remodeling Industry.
The Manager - Installed Sales Solutions (ISS) is accountable for
the successful growth, development, and delivery of solutions
within the Bloomington market. Working independently and through
the efforts of direct and indirect teams, builds sustainable
business growth with sound decision making and execution of
aggressive growth strategies.
- Identify, screen and manage a growing subcontracted labor force
that meets the corporate guidelines for job site deployment.
- Direct the generation of successful project management
estimates leading to contract awards.
- Grow ISS market penetration through successful individual and
collaborative business development and management efforts.
- Manage contract fulfillment in the field to meet or exceed
customer and organization's expectations.
- Interface with ASC sales people to identify the job
requirements, specified products, and scopes of work.
- Cost containment responsibilities in regards to labor and
materials consumption, overruns and shortages.
- Identification of potential areas of conflict between product
specification, and scope of work.
- Effectively lead and develop direct reports through sound
coaching and performance management practices.
- Local and regional subcontract labor company owners and
- Alside and AMI local, regional and national sales and
operational personnel and leadership.
- In addition to base salary, 80k - 90k, this position
participates in an annual bonus plan which is based on overall
company financial performance.
- Associated Materials provides a comprehensive benefits package
including paid time off, medical, dental, vision, health concierge
service, flexible spending accounts, disability and life insurance,
employee assistance program (EAP), pet insurance and 401(k)
retirement plan with company matching contributions. Employees must
have a regular schedule of 30 or more hours per week to participate
in health and welfare benefit plans.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically
- Proficient in reading and interpreting blueprints and
- Working of understanding of product specification
- Ability to communicate with multiple levels of production and
sales management teams.
- Self motivated professional with a fluent understanding of the
exterior construction process; special focus in exterior claddings
and windows is a plus.
- Ability to meet deadlines, communicate questions and concerns
and search for creative solutions when needed.
- Have a working understanding of digital estimating software, or
be able to learn quickly.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Recruiters: Please note that Associated Materials, Alside and any
of its affiliated companies does not seek or accept unsolicited
resumes or offers of recruiting service associated with any
published or unpublished employment opportunities. Any unsolicited
information sent to AMI or any of its employees will be considered
as unencumbered and free from any fee or charge whatsoever. Only
members of our Human Resources Team have authority to engage or
authorize recruiting services. Any questions regarding recruiting
services of any kind must be sent to jobs at associatedmaterials
Keywords: Associated Materials, Denver , Installation Construction Manager, Executive , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!