DESIGN BUILD Heavy Highway Civil Construction Project Manager
Posted on: June 25, 2022
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Bryna RabinAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $130,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:With
offices in Colorado, Lawrence Construction's heavy civil
construction services have been recognized for their consistent
standard of excellence throughout the construction industry. As one
of the founding members of the Colorado Contractor's Association,
we pride ourselves on our old-fashioned craftsmanship and
commitment to producing quality projects. The foundation of our
business, which has been passed down from generation to generation
is: "Do It Right the First Time."We are actively seeking a DESIGN
BUILD Heavy Highway Civil Construction Project Manager to join our
Team!Why join us?
- STARTING PAY $130,000 + ANNUALLY, BASED ON EXPERIENCE
- 401K WITH UP TO 5% COMPANY MATCH
- FULL HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION BENEFITS WITH COMPANY PAID
- COMPANY PROVIDED LIFE INSURANCE
- AMAZING FAMILY OWNED COMPANY IN BUSINESS FOR 98 YEARSJob
DetailsJob SummaryPlans, directs, and coordinates activities of
designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project
are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding
parameters by performing the following duties personally or through
subordinate supervisors.Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame,
funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing
requirements, and allotment of available resources to various
phases of project.
- Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of project,
and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project
- Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign
duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to
ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and
modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Prepares project reports for management, client, or
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and
to resolve problems.
- Coordinates project activities with activities of government
regulatory or other governmental agencies.
- Serves as liaison between client/owner and the
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with
project owners, subcontractors, suppliers, and industry
- Prepare and submit all owner required paperwork.
- Track project costs to maintain budget and profitability.
- Train, develop and mentor Superintendents, Foremen and trade
craft employees to improve skills sets and prepare for promotion.
Review plans, specifications and shop drawings for accuracy,
compliance and construction feasibility.Qualifications
- 5-8 years of related experience and/or training.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret project plans,
specifications, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and RFI's.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions
from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general
public. Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred but not required.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have
knowledge of Microsoft Project software; Spreadsheet software;
Viewpoint accounting software preferred; P6 scheduling software and
Hard Dollar estimating software also preferred.
- A Project Manager oversees 1-3 subordinate supervisors who
supervise a total of 3 to 10 employees each. The Project Manager is
responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation
of these units. Also directly supervises 1 to 10 non-supervisory
employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance
with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning,
and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and
disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts and outdoor
weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to work in
high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or
caustic chemicals and vibration. The noise level in the work
environment is usually loud.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job,
the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands,
handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently
required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee is occasionally required to sit.
- A successful candidate will have experience working for public
transportation departments.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Denver , DESIGN BUILD Heavy Highway Civil Construction Project Manager, Executive , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!