Finance Development Manager
Company: Champion Petfoods
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Champion Petfoods is expanding! We are excited to announce that
we are looking for a Finance Manager to join our rapidly growing
company. With thirty years of growth in the global pet food sector,
our ORIJEN and ACANA brands define our vision of being The Global
Leader in Advancing Premium Food for Pets. If you are passionate
about personal and professional growth and see yourself as a key
player contributing to our continued success by working in our
award-winning company - we would love to hear from you.
The Finance Manager plays a key role in developing Finance
processes, including identifying and advancing cross-functional
solutions, and leading financial support for Supply Chain &
Operations leadership. This role will manage and oversee
large-scale, complex projects focusing on developing robust
business solutions for Procurement, Operations, & Finance
organizations. This role is both analytical and tactical in nature,
and will be required to conduct primary and secondary analysis and
Reporting to the VP of Finance out of the Boulder, CO office. This
position will be a hybrid position.
- Lead supply chain reporting and analytics for the company
- Develop process for input cost planning, reconciliation, and
reporting that supports all key business partners
- Support development of product costings and annual planning
process for cost of goods
- Driving insights on inventory management through development of
reports and measuring vs. key targets
- Assist with the preparation of ad hoc reports, financial
reviews and special projects as directed by the leadership
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of forecasts and financial
- Identify and analyze prevailing trends in business
- Ensure costs are accurately captured and monitor budget
- Assist with Business Plan development by conducting relevant
project research and analysis for purposes of strategy
identification and implementation.
- Calculate key performance indicators, benchmarks and
- Provide advice, training and/or guidance to staff in the
section when necessary.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in business, MBA/CPA
- > 7 years of related experience ideally in a Consumer
- Strong analytical skills through experience working on complex
- Strong knowledge of financial metrics.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a rapidly changing
- Proven ability to build relationships at all levels, both
internally and externally.
- Strong communication skills, demonstrated in written and verbal
- Self-starter, previous experience of working in a high
- Responsive, a strong ability in anticipating needs and
delivering on commitments.
- Proven ability to identify, evaluate, develop new ideas and
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational
- Strong report writing skills.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Highly proficient in Excel.
- Working extended days and weekends as necessary.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary Range: Target pay range for this position is USD
$100,000 - $125,000 annually, however base pay offered may vary
depending on job related experience and skills. This information is
based on anticipated market location (Boulder, CO)
- Annual Incentive Eligibility: This position is eligible to
participate in an annual incentive plan. Awards are based on the
achievement of both individual objectives as well as company
- Benefits: This position is eligible for medical, dental, 401k
benefits, and annual vacation.
Champion is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate
on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, or
any other status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Champion Petfoods, Denver , Finance Development Manager, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!