Senior Customer Success Manager
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Company: FollozeLocation: Colorado
Website: www.folloze.comPosition: Senior Customer Success
ManagerReports to: Director, Customer SuccessAbout FollozeFolloze
is on a mission to empower all B2B marketing teams by creating the
leading B2B Buyer Experience Platform. Marketing and revenue teams
rely on Folloze to deliver engaging, personalized, and data-driven
experiences quickly and easily across the entire customer journey.
Top B2B brands, including Autodesk, RingCentral, Cisco, and
ServiceNow, use Folloze to create amazing digital experiences that
help win and keep more customers and fuel long-term growth. About
the Role & Your ContributionThe Senior Customer Success Manager is
responsible for driving customer adoption and success by providing
oversight, adoption recommendations, opportunities for greater
service and risk management. This person will perform routine
health checks and assist with business value assessment to ensure
our customers the most return on investment from Folloze. The
success of this role means higher customer happiness, retention and
expansion of Folloze business. What you will do at Folloze
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with our customers to
drive product adoption and ensure they are using the solution to
achieve full business value.
- Partner with internal partners to align account activities with
the customer's business case and strategy.
- Prepare and educate customers on new features and
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provider
recommendations based on risk and business needs.
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks. Identify renewal risk
and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to
drive continuous improvement across all areas including
- Work with the sales team to properly sell Success Services.
About Our Ideal Candidate
- 4 years or more of customer success experience in SaaS
organization, start-up experience a plus
- General knowledge of cloud architecture as well as on-premise
- Experience in consulting and implementation of IT systems
- Agreeable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
- Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking,
triaging and crisis management.
- Deep understanding of Process Improvement, Decision Making,
Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information, Developing
Standards, Help Desk, and Service Excellence methodologies and
- Experience of SaaS vendors such as NetSuite, Salesforce, and
- Bachelor's Degree Required
Why Folloze?We believe in a healthy work-life balance, company-wide
transparency, wearing many hats, and rewarding excellence. Our
ethos supports long-term employee growth and development including
a highly competitive benefits package including healthcare,
potential stock grants, 401K & flexible paid time off. Our key to
success is building and growing a team that consistently
demonstrates passion, positive attitude, and a winning mindset.How
you will be rewarded
- Base Pay Range in Colorado: $85,000 - $105,000
- A discretionary bonus typically paid annually
- Restricted Stock Units may be granted at time of hireThe base
pay range represents the low and high end of the hiring range for
this job. Actual pay will vary and may be above or below the range
based on various factors including but not limited to relevant
skills, experience, and capabilities.
Keywords: folloze, Denver , Senior Customer Success Manager, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!