Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAt INSPIRE we know the value of exceptional
people. We pride ourselves on providing our employees with an
environment conducive for productive and long-term employment.
INSPIRE operates each day in a customer-focused, innovative, and
team-based environment. Our people are the primary reason for our
success.We provide quality technology, qualified technicians, and
creative vision that enables our clients to effectively communicate
at their conferences, meetings, and events while focusing on
building trusting and lasting relationships through professional
and personalized service. All positions contribute to the continued
support of this mission.We are currently seeking a Full-time Office
Manager to work inside our Denver Branch Office in Denver,
Colorado.The hourly rate for this role is $20-$22/hr.The role of
the Office Manager is to organize, coordinate and execute
administration duties and office procedures. Their duties include
communicating with department heads, relaying important information
or policy changes from upper management and support and maintain a
pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational
effectiveness, communication and safety.Office Duties -
- Answering phones in a timely matter and transferring calls to
appropriate co-worker or helping the customer with the reason they
- Ordering office supplies and keeping a relative up-to-date
inventory e. g.; cleaning supplies, office supplies, business
cards, INSPIRE apparel, client gifts, etc.
- Assists with organization of filing in the office.
- Responsible for outgoing and incoming mail and shipments.
- Responsible for client appreciation events, holiday party and
any other professional or otherwise casual office event or meeting
– invites, donations, thank you cards, guest list management and
food and beverage needs.
- Supporting all departments internal and external when
requiredSales & Marketing Duties –
- Assists with tracking job costs and labor costs for each show
services event (P&L reports).
- Updates RADAR and TEAMS Folders with the appropriate
- Update and create price lists and order forms for all rental
- Provides guest services to INSPIRE clients.
- Responsible for printing of marketing materials that are sent
to our office from corporate.
- Occasionally reports to National Sales regarding newsletter,
client e-mail lists and other marketing tasks assigned.
- Assists with anything the sales team needs; marketing
materials, hotel or flight reservations, accounting needs, and
client follow-up.Accounting Duties –
- Responsible for supporting accounts receivable and payables for
Denver Branch (including Colorado in-house hotels).
- Assists with check writing and keeping track of expenses.
- Manages incoming contract labor invoices with support to
- Follows accounting procedures across the office to ensure
- Submits all credit memos to AR.
- Acts as liaison to home office, participating in AR meetings
when requested.Position Requirements:
- Must have High School Diploma
- 2-5 years of work experience in an administrative/office
management role with Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Sage MAS200 or similar accounting software experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be extremely organized and able to prioritize to meet
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and a proficiency for time
- MS Office: Word, Excel, Adobe
- Self motivated and work autonomously
- Familiarity with hotel, food & beverage and service industry
preferredWe offer a competitive benefits package for full-time
employees. Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage, Life Insurance,
Disability and Paid Time Off / Holiday, 401(k), along with
additional voluntary benefits that are available to all full-time
employees at INSPIRE.
Keywords: INSPIRE, Denver , Office Manager, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!