Manager, Customer Success - Enterprise
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that combines chat,
email, video, and automation to remove the friction from business
buying. With Drift, you can start conversations with future
customers now, on their terms -- not days later. There are over
50,000 businesses that use Drift today to generate more revenue,
shrink sales cycles, and make buying easy. Our mission is to use
conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable,
and more human. About the role and team We put the customer at the
center of everything we do, and everyone who works at Drift has a
part in driving customer success. The goal of Customer Success is
to ensure our customers get the most out of their investment with
Drift. We do this by working strategically with our customers to
ensure strong business outcomes, leveraging a consultative
approach, Drift best practices, and maniacal attention to detail. -
Reporting to the Director of Customer Success, as the leader of the
Enterprise CS team, you will directly manage our CS team and be
responsible for the delivery of successful customer engagements
that drive ROI of their Drift program. You thrive in a fast-paced
environment and leverage your consultative and exceptional
communication skills to develop meaningful relationships with both
customers and colleagues. What you'll be doing on the team:
- Lead and scale our growing services business, ensuring an
excellent customer experience and that outcomes meet customer
- Hire, enable, coach, and develop your team of high performing
Drift experts to align with individual, team, and company
- Partner with Onboarding and Account Management teams to ensure
your team is meeting customer expectations.
- Analyze customer performance data to optimize team performance
and enhance customer experience and retention rates.
- Partner with go-to-market leaders to improve and Customer
Success deliverables. By month 3 you'll -
- Complete all employee and manager-related onboarding
- Develop a solid understanding of Drift's products, teams, how
goals are set, and how work gets done; begin to work effectively
cross-functionally to achieve goals.
- Be able to articulate the value of our service offerings and
answer prospect and customer questions.
- Have participated in multiple customer calls with each of your
team members, establishing important customer relationships at the
- Document your observations, questions, and recommendations as
you come up to speed.
- Continue to master your knowledge of Drift products and have a
deep understanding of the industry.
- Establish a cadence of working with other managers and leaders
on the CS and Sales teams.
- Determine and assess a variety of opportunities to increase the
depth and breadth of our services offerings.
- Help recruit and hire open positions on your team.
- Work with Drift's People Team to find a leadership mentor.
- Collaborate with your team to establish a deep understanding of
each customer in their book of business. Ensure process adherence
and positive progress toward customer goals. -
- Serve as an escalation point for your team.
- Advise each team member on development goals and progress. - By
month 6 you'll -
- Have a proactive, independently managed routine established for
working with your team.
- Be consistently hitting your goals.
- Partner with Voice of the Customer to ensure visibility into
customer satisfaction with engagements.
- Develop process efficiencies in partnership with your team,
enablement and Operations.
- Work with your manager to identify a plan of continued growth
for yourself and each team member you manage.
- Bring your thinking, strategy, and ideas to the team to develop
a vision for the evolution, growth, and scale of the services team.
By 1 year you'll
- Lead a team that successfully delivers a variety of valuable
services to customers, possibly including revenue acceleration
strategy, Drift optimization, customer training, technical account
management, and more.
- Meet or exceed all goals, including customer outcomes and
satisfaction, as well as Drift business and people goals.
- Have established strong relationships with a wide variety of
customer leaders. About you and what type of skills you'll need:
- 8+ years of customer success experience.
- 5+ years management experience, preferably within a customer
success organization or comparable customer-facing roles, in a high
growth technology company.
- Strong consultative skill set and communication skills, with
the demonstrated ability to influence customer and internal
- Willingness to experiment - even if something doesn't work, be
prepared to learn from your failures.
- Quick learner, always looking to embrace and master new
- Deep understanding of the needs of growing businesses and
strong business acumen. Drift is committed to being an equal
opportunity employer. We know that applying for a new job can be
intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as
an "ideal candidate." We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in
the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring
people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO . - If this sounds
like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive
in, please don't hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring
to the table or background you're coming from, we welcome you to
start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for
our continued innovation and success. We're looking forward to
learning more about you! Drift is committed to providing reasonable
accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting
process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a
disability, please let us know at email@example.com .
Keywords: Drift, Denver , Manager, Customer Success - Enterprise, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!