Company: MorningStar Senior Management
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description At MorningStar Senior Living, we talk a lot
about culture. In fact, we rather obsess about it. For without a
transformative culture, we cannot begin to elevate and celebrate
the lives of our resident-heroes, and be ourselves changed for the
good in the process. So, we seek great hearts, other people like
us, who care and want to do work that matters. We select people
like us who believe that the most satisfying life is one that is
outward-bound and rooted in servant-leadership. JOB SUMMARYThe
Office Manager will be provide Office Management and Administrative
Assistant functions within the Home Office team. This person will
sit at the front desk and provide overall administrative support to
the Home Office Team, including Executive support. Duties and
Responsibilities of the Position:Office Management
- Serve as primary contact for vendors at Home Office (cleaners,
bottled water, etc.).
- Provide in-person support at front-desk; welcoming visitors,
directing guests and visiting team members as applicable. Oversee
general duties to provide a welcoming and organized lobby.
- Answer main phone line and coordination of applicable follow
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail and faxes.
- Oversee kitchen and shared spaces to include: stocking shared
food/kitchen supplies, ensuring shared workrooms and meeting rooms
are tidy, ensuring dishwasher is emptied regularly, and other
duties to maintain a clean and tidy office.
- Maintain and perform office notary responsibilities.
- Facilitating meeting room reservation, meals, and other
logistics as requested for Home Office meetings.
- Order office supplies, kitchen stocking, and other items as
needed by the Home Office team.
- Assist as applicable with outgoing mail, arranging courier,
- Maintaining the monthly Pitney Bowes report.
- Other administrative duties as needed to facilitate office
operations and overall executive support. Executive Support Human
- Providing administrative support to senior executive leaders as
requested. To include meeting organization and/or prep, calendar
facilitation, and other general duties as requested by senior
- Purchase Card administration for new cards and shutting down of
cards at end of employment.
- Support onboarding activities and steps with new hires for the
Home Office team as requested.
- Oversee unemployment mail to be coordinated with applicable
- Other HR administrative duties as requested. Job
- Demonstration of our Core Values: Love, Kindness, Honesty,
Goodness, Fairness, Respect.
- High school completed and continuing education preferred but
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Office Management role.
- Minimum 2 years' experience supporting Executives in
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with ability
to prioritize tasks and show a willingness to quickly pivot into
new tasks as needed
- Strong competence with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Outlook). Pay range: $24-27 per hour dependent on
experience and skill set. Please visit
https://www.morningstarseniorliving.com/careers/ for a full listing
of all benefits available for team members of MorningStar. EEO
Keywords: MorningStar Senior Management, Denver , Office Manager, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!