Business Development Manager
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Petroplan is actively recruiting for a Business Development
Manager on behalf of a growing Oilfield and Environmental Services
Company based in the Greater Denver Area.
In this role you will establish key contacts among potential
clients, work on developing plans for existing clients, and have a
strong understanding of contract terms and provisions.
Responsibilities will include maintaining relationships with
existing clients and developing new client contacts while
identifying market opportunities and work with the technical teams
and operations to grow profitable revenue for the company, ensuring
all business transactions are done in a legal and ethical way.
Salary for this position is $150,000-170,000 USD per annum.
- Plan and prioritize sales activities and customer/prospect
contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and
sales - managing personal time and productivity.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through
appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant
internal liaison to optimize quality of service, business growth,
and customer satisfaction.
- Plan/carry out/support marketing activities to agreed budgets
and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other
organized marketing activities, e.g., product launches, promotions,
advertising and exhibitions.
- Respond to and follow up sales inquiries using appropriate
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and
provide relevant reports and information.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally
using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of
profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Establish, maintain a relationship with management team,
provide customer feedback and potential service job complete with
- Create technical presentations
- Field visits to site may be required on occasion
- Continuous training for product and procedural knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in related field and / or 5 years of related
- Significant experience with one or more of the following: Coil
Tubing, Cementing, P&A, etc.
- Local network within the Oil & Gas / Environmental industries
within the Rockies region
- Ability to communicate effectively with client representatives
and internal upper management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions
partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy
sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you
make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit
for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550
clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are
increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of
what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different
things are important to different people in today's world of work -
it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding
what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is
second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to
understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the
time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most
important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking
for from your next role.
Keywords: Petroplan, Denver , Business Development Manager, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!