Account Director (Remote)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Account Director will work in the healthcare vertical to manage
programmatic and strategic direction of email and digital marketing
programs as well as manage client relationships relative to those
programs. The individual must have a propensity for storytelling,
problem solving, and be able to translate business requirements for
successful digital marketing production.
- Organized with the ability to recall day-to-day activities
while managing multiple projects efficiently.
- Strong conceptual thinker with the ability to continuously
problem solve complex business challenges and manage to
- Excellent ability to apply innovation, strategic planning and
operation planning to develop business strategies for success.
- Understands marketing landscape, the vertical industry,
specific marketing and digital technologies and services that can
be leveraged in support of client goals and objectives.
- Excellent communication skills, must communicate across
internal teams and with clients; solid presentation skills
internally and externally at client forums.
- Proven record of building long-term relationships both
internally and externally.
- Able to coordinate projects and lead projects across functional
- Contribute subject matter expertise for new business
- Understand and apply how client base can benefit from marketing
technology, Epsilon products and services as well as what other
external products tools typically drive success and to provide
recommendations and solutions to our clients.
- Oversee account staff and supervise all activity related to the
- Responsible for day-to-day functions of our business, including
revenue processes, accounting, and reporting.
- Estimating staffing and scoping for projects, including
retainers and contracts.
- Thorough understanding of competitive landscape and development
and application of leadership in area of expertise
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients through daily
contact and ensures client satisfaction.
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong knowledge of the marketing landscape and industry
knowledge that enables value-add dialog with clients to align with
Epsilon capabilities to innovate and drive growth
- Identify and create opportunities to partner with internal and
external stakeholders to improve processes and practices
- Able to work independently and mentor junior team members
- Able to adapt to rapidly changing expectations
- Good organizational skills and time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Develop and deliver effective presentations
- Uses analytics and insights to develop opportunities and
solutions for client
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or Communications, MBA
- 10-12 years of Direct Marketing, Agency and/or Email Marketing
- Healthcare/pharmaceutical digital marketing experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record in execution of detailed projects and
ability to demonstrate critical decision making skills.
- Manage marketing programs for multiple client programs,
including strategic planning, project execution and results
analysis. Strong emphasis on digital marketing and email
- Willingness to travel
Examples of Duties
- Directs and controls the activities of a broad functional area
through several department managers within the company.
Participates with other senior managers to establish strategic
plans and objectives. Makes final decisions on administrative or
operational matters and ensures operations' effective achievement
of objectives. Participates in corporate development of methods,
techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs and
people. Regularly interacts with executives and/or major customers.
Interactions frequently involve skills such as negotiating or
influencing matters of significance to the organization.
- Manages departmental structure, workforce planning, career
development, training, planning and budgeting. Performs objective
setting, performance appraisals, coaching
When you're one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades,
we've been helping marketers from the world's top brands
personalize experiences for millions of people with our
cutting-edge technology, solutions and services.
Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon products and services
have been recognized as industry-leading by the Forrester Wave---.
We process more than 500 billion consumer actions each day and hold
many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time
modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. And our CORE
ID-- is the industry's most accurate, stable and scalable identity
solution that helps brands recognize and reach 200M+ U.S. consumers
in a privacy-safe way.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global
company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. For more
information, visit epsilon.com
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented
associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them
accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,
comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not
to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual
or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy),
marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender
status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based
on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing
accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas Epsilon will consider
for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a
manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance
Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code
Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
Keywords: Epsilon, Denver , Account Director (Remote), Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!