Field Operations Manager
Company: ABM Industries
Posted on: January 16, 2022
ATTENTION: We are actively hiring during the COVID-19 outbreak
through safe hiring procedures.Hiring: Field Operations Manager
Location: Denver, CO
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000/yr.
Shift: Full TimeFor Immediate Consideration, Send Your Resume to
Brandon.Anderson@abm.comJob Description:Responsible for those
client facilities and personnel under his / her supervision to
ensure that the Company is providing professional and quality
service and to ensure compliance with all safety, quality, and
compliance standards established by the Company, by our Clients,
and by regulatory authorities. Employee is also responsible for
ensuring that the planned profitability of responsible accounts is
realized.Specific Duties / Essential Job Functions: (Other duties
may be assigned.)
- Communicate effectively with employees and clients to ensure
fulfillment of performance and quality requirements.
- Maintain positive relationship with client
- Control cost to ensure profitability of area of
- Ensure clients receive accurate invoices in a timely manner.
Follow-up on payment of all invoices.
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring, and training of all
employees in his/her area of responsibility. Ensure this is done in
accordance with established procedures and in a cost effective
- Ensure that each employee receives proper training commensurate
with the job responsibilities assigned and that all training is
properly documented and maintained according to Company
- Ensure that duty managers and supervisors are properly trained
and understand their assigned duties.
- Monitor compliance with contractual and regulatory requirements
in area of responsibility
- Ensure that payroll is prepared and transmitted in an accurate
and timely manner.
- Ensure that any injuries, incidents, accidents, etc. are
documented, reported, and processed appropriately.
- Monitor safety program within area of responsibility and
communicate with Safety Quality Managers on a frequent basis to
ensure compliance with all Company safety standards.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Duty Managers, Supervisors, Field Employees.The Company may
require that the successful candidate hired for this position be
fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, if and to the extent permitted by
applicable law. The Company will make exceptions for medical,
sincerely held religious belief, or other legally required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experienceSkills /
- 3 or more years management experience preferred
- Previous aviation industry experience preferred
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Budgeting, expense control and scheduling experienceOverall:
- Must meet all requirements to receive required airport badge,
including the successful completion of a background check and drug
- This job description is subject to change at any time at the
discretion of managementFor more information on this position,
AviationABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions
with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000
employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and
various international locations. ABM's comprehensive capabilities
include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities
engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf,
mission critical solutions and parking, provided through
stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides
custom facility solutions in urban, suburban, and rural areas to
properties of all sizes - from schools and commercial buildings to
hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.ABM is
an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: ABM Industries, Denver , Field Operations Manager, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!