Regional Manager (Remote)
Company: 72Point Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
72Point is the news generation arm of SWNS Media Group with a
mission to create stories, content and coverage that reflect the
values and voices of our brand & top-tier PR clients.
72Point leverages its strong media relationships through our wider
group to distribute quality, topical survey led news stories
created for Top Brands in the United States. We do not distribute
press releases, we distribute topical, page ready content. Our aim
is to put our engaging content in front of digital editors of top
tier publications to garner unbeatable coverage for our
We are a mid-size company with a unique industry-disrupting earned
media offering therefore we are looking for someone that is able to
bring new ideas to the table and help us in our path to growth.
You do not need to have a media background to qualify for this
sales opportunity. The ideal candidate will have strong proven
sales skills, the ability to properly explain the sales cycle, look
forward to growing the sales team, and enjoy having the ability to
choose to work remote or in-person in our Brooklyn, NY office. If
you feel that this is you, we would love to hear from you and we
look forward to connecting with you soon.
You can find out more about 72Point here: https://72point.news/
Summary of Role:
This role will be a key addition to our sales and growth strategy.
The selected candidate will help boost our aggressive growth
trajectory in earned media.
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands the
- Have a desire to track, analyze, and communicate key
quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner
- Reports to the Sales Director while training and supervising a
team of sales managers
- Set objectives, coach, and monitor performance ensuring
assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled
- Holding daily check-ins with team to set objectives for the day
and monitor progress regularly
- Track sales goals and work with team members, identify
knowledge gaps, and develop a plan to fulfill them in order to
- Serve as a representative of the company at conferences,
events, trade shows, and other creative industry functions
- 3-5 years in sales with the majority of the time in a lead
- Proven track record of success in the sales cycle from plan to
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational
- Superb leadership ability
- Safety pending, ability to travel on occasion to our other
locations (NYC and Austin, Texas)
- Hubspot Sales Hub experience (preferred or willing to
- Likes to work in a fun and light hearted collaborative
- Full time; Monday-Friday
- Hybrid style work environment. You will have the autonomy to
design your own flexible schedule with a mix of in-person in our
Brooklyn, NY office and remote working.
- Commuter Benefits
- Medical and Dental
- 401K Plan
Keywords: 72Point Inc, Denver , Regional Manager (Remote), Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!