Marketing / Management - Entry Level
Company: Solve,Inc Marketing
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We are a renowned marketing firm utilizing personalized and
sustainable advertising strategies to provide exposure for our
clients' products and services. Our exponential growth is a
reflection of our ability to enhance our clients' customer base and
achieve optimal brand awareness.
Due to our recent expansion, we have developed an interactive
training program designed for entry-level trainees to transition
into a managerial role. Our success starts with our team members,
so we work hard to create an environment that provides a foundation
for growth and advancement. We have the following openings
- MARKETING ASSOCIATE
- DIRECT MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE
- SALES AND PROMOTIONS COORDINATOR
- MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
- BRAND AMBASSADOR
Our ideal team member is an individual who values strong work
ethic, embodies an entrepreneurial spirit, and is looking to get
their foot in the door with a fast paced organization.
What You'll Need:
- Phenomenal interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to supervise and motivate team members to achieve their
- Adept at working collaboratively AND individually.
- Meticulous with details and conscientious work ethic.
- Ability to multi-task while meeting and/or exceeding
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Solve,Inc Marketing, Denver , Marketing / Management - Entry Level, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!