IT Business Manager - Remote
Company: Help At Home
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Help at Home is still hiring in your community!
Help at Home, LLC, is the nations leading provider of high-quality
home care and support solutions. Our goal is to enable the highest
level of personal independence and meaningful lives for our
clients. Help at Home is committed to delivering a gold standard in
care through our attentive and well-trained staff who support
making it possible to keep people comfortably and safely within
their homes and communities.
Right now, our clients need us more than ever. We are still hiring
compassionate caregivers, and we are taking every precaution to
protect our communities.
We commit to being transparent and open in our hiring process to
ensure your health and safety. Our clients, caregivers and
employees will always be our top priority.
The IT business manager is a key member of the infrastructure and
cybersecurity team reporting to CIO. The position will assist in
day to day operations and execution of the infrastructure and
cybersecurity strategy. Responsibilities include: M&A playbook
development including cost models for integration and new office
build outs. Managing service quality of IT service providers.
Developing metrics and reporting for senior management and the
board to demonstrate key risk and performance indicators. IT
budgeting and forecasting. Overall managing a matrix reporting
relationship across multiple teams to ensure operational
- Develop M&A playbooks and cost models.
- Develop playbooks, processes and procedures for new office
buildouts and office moves.
- Develop Key risk and performance indicators, track and measure
progress and assist with executing improvement strategies.
- Facilitate strategy and roadmap development for infrastructure
and security initiates.
- Planning, initiation, and execution of complex and/or multiple
infrastructure and security projects
- Coordinate work teams consisting of employee / vendor blended
- Manage standards, procedures, and practices for vendor
- Perform business management and financial planning activities
for the infrastructure and security services team.
- Responsible for facilitating the execution of IT
projects/programs by ensuring the quality, completeness, tracking
and reporting of deliverables.
- Project schedule development, Status reporting, communications
planning, and management
- Creation of playbooks, standard operating models, metrics
reporting, and cost models.
- SharePoint site creation and management.
- Bachelor degree in IT, Finance or related field
- 5-7 years in IT including engineering, support and project
- Experience managing IT budgets, forecasting and planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organization skills including managing multiple calendars.
- PowerPoint design
- Excel financial formulas and charts
- Project management certifications a plus
- Finance experience a plus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified. The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Help At Home, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer
and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair
and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color,
religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic
data, or religion or other legally protected status.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Help At Home, Denver , IT Business Manager - Remote, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!