Executive Vice President of People Operations
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The key mission for the EVP of People Operations is to serve as a
business-oriented leader focused on the people making it happen.
Enabling internal talent to deliver maximum business results is the
name of the game.
DRGINVEST Holdings LLC is a diversified business working to serve
the greatest number of people, each in the greatest possible sense.
We advance this purpose through our business of Resource Allocation
- Through working to constantly fine-tune the allocation of People
and Money to their highest and best use (as determined by
opportunity cost), we ensure we do our best work in service to
society. Our platform is designed to support both the incubation of
new start-up businesses and facilitate the acquisition of existing
businesses - we currently operate with six distinct business units
in the real estate and digital marketing industries.
The EVP of People Operations will sit at the parent company helping
to shape operations and strategy throughout the growing
organization. Attracting, developing, rewarding, and allocating the
talent needs that directly link to the strategic plans of the
organization is core to the role.
- Develop informed perspectives on our organizational design,
business objectives, and strategic plans. Contribute critical
insights on how talent management will both impact, and be
impacted, by opportunities and changes within the structure. Create
and execute plans to respond to emerging talent issues and evolving
- Design, implement and nurture a comprehensive program that
excels in all phases of talent management, throughout the employee
lifecycle, and across the organization. Among additional
categories, a successful program includes talent acquisition and
onboarding, performance management, career development, recognition
and reward, compensation and benefits, and employee
- Create a professional development culture by deploying a
training, education, and professional certification platform to
amplify employee and business performance.
- Effectively and efficiently oversee the management and
administration of all general HR functions.
- Grow and reinforce the DRGINVEST cultural values across all
- Establish a methodology to effectively evaluate the internal
talent component of our organizational capability as it relates to
strategic direction and future needs. Create actionable plans for
continuing education or gap-filling as needed.
- Leadership - Builds and manages a diverse and inclusive team of
performance-oriented contributors. Garners company-wide respect and
admiration for their competence, collaboration, and interest in
- Energy - Consistently displays a positive and collaborative
presence in all discussions, especially difficult ones.
- Financial & data acumen - Interprets and respond to financial
results by bringing the people solutions to the business problems
- Project implementation - Ability to build trust across the
organization and influence buy-in with collaboration to implement
effective strategies, processes and requirements.
- Excellent communication - Able to effectively communicate with
a deep variety of people, from all walks of life. Aligns people on
the mission at hand to execute with a team-focus.
- M&A, start-up, and rapid scaling - experience and knowledge
with talent management across all levels of the business
- Compliance and administration - deep knowledge and background
of traditional HR functions, best practices, and evolving trends.
Strong understanding and application of employment laws and
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: DRGinvest, Denver , Executive Vice President of People Operations, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!