Mechanical Engineering Project Manager
Company: Galloway & Company, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
A career at Galloway provides a unique opportunity to work in a
highly collaborative, multidisciplinary environment. Our
Full-Spectrum Approach--- to land development services offers all
key design disciplines within one company, providing our team with
a deeper understanding and appreciation for all aspects of the
development process. From survey to land planning, civil
engineering and comprehensive architectural design, our team brings
a multidisciplinary mindset to every project. We enjoy daily
interaction and coordination among our internal teams, which allows
us to build relationships and understand project approaches across
"Positivity," "community" and "collaboration" are a few of the most
commonly used words to describe Galloway in our employee surveys,
and we think those words truly describe the attributes of our team.
We continually strive to provide an exceptional environment that
fosters our purpose of "enriching people's passions." We are
honored to be repeatedly recognized by our employees through
numerous awards that include: Top Workplace USA 2021; Denver Post
Top Workplace 2018, 2019, 2020; and Denver Business Journal Best
Place to Work 2019, 2020.
We offer flexible work hours, a friendly and family-focused work
environment, exciting projects, excellent compensation including
cash bonuses, education assistance, and a complete package of
benefits. We also believe in giving back to our community through
numerous outreach events and volunteer activities.
Learn more about Galloway: http://GallowayUS.com/about-us/
About The Position
We are currently seeking a Mechanical Project Manager to add to our
team in Denver, Colorado. The Mechanical Project Engineer oversees
mechanical projects and assumes design responsibility for the
mechanical and plumbing design and production of multiple projects,
This position provides training, mentoring, and project guidance
for staff members. As a leadership position within the company, the
Project Manager promotes and develops new and repeat business
opportunities that are in alignment with Galloway's strategies and
- Performs work involving the application of complex or novel
aspects of mechanical and plumbing engineering for the assigned
functional area such as HVAC systems, plumbing design, and kitchen
- Plans, schedules, and conducts, and coordinates mechanical
- Oversees the design and ongoing progress of a project,
including project coordination with city, state, and county
officials and other outside agencies.
- Resolves a variety of complex problems; e.g., conflicting
design requirements, unsuitability of conventional materials, and
difficult coordination requirements.
- Participates in the coordination of BIM/VDC.
- Coordinates technical and administrative activities for a
project with other disciplines and departments within
- Takes an active role in new business development; markets
Galloway's capabilities to establish new clients and enhance
relationships with existing clients.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Architectural
- PE required
- Typically, 15 or more years of experience in Mechanical
- Experience in private commercial development projects highly
- Experience in Multifamily projects and High Rise Smoke Control
- Experience in Energy Modeling preferred
- Proficiency in Autodesk programs.
- Understands and possesses a working knowledge of building
codes, zoning regulations, and approval processes as well as
site-specific research with respect to these issues.
- Is experienced in mechanical design of commercial
- Ability to review, analyze and resolve mechanical and
construction field issues.
- Is familiar with LEED and energy efficient design.
- Provides supervision and guidance for overall objectives,
critical issues, new concepts, and policy matters within team;
consults with Senior Project Manager and/or Team Manager concerning
unusual problems and developments, and obtains approvals as
- Takes a leadership role in the development of new business,
promoting repeat and referral business with existing clients, and
developing new business that is in alignment with Galloway's
strategies and goals; participates in networking events and
business development meetings.
- Prepares and reviews project proposals, qualification
statements, promotional materials, and professional services
agreements; responsible for preparation, obtaining internal and
external approvals, and managing final execution and subsequent
- Plans, develops, coordinates, and directs team during the
execution of projects.
- Takes an active role in coaching, mentoring, and delegating
responsibility to less-senior level staff; provides daily
"on-the-job" training for team members.
- Serves as primary contact with clients; fosters culture of
effective internal and external communication between Client and
- Develops and implements project schedules and resource
management that facilitates timely performance.
- Manages project budget; communicates budget allocation to staff
for their respective assignments.
The estimated starting salary pay range for this role is
Health & Wellness
- Health Insurance - We offer comprehensive health-care benefits
for individuals and families through Cigna Health Insurance, with
the choice of two plan options.
- Dental Insurance - We cover 100% of the monthly dental
insurance premium for a staff member and 50% of the premium for
- Vision Insurance - We cover 100% of the monthly vision
insurance premium for a staff member (family members can be added
on for dollars a month).
- Hearing Aids are covered at deductible/co-insurance for
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement - Galloway-supported
assistance in offsetting costs of high-deductible healthcare plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability - We cover 100% of the long-term
and short-term disability premium.
- Life Insurance - We cover 100% of the premium for a life
insurance policy that is equal to the annual salary.
- Employee Assistance Program - Confidential guidance and
resources for employees and immediate family members. Galloway
covers 100% at no charge for the employee.
- ThrivePass Wellness Savings Account - Company-provided funds
can be used for a wide variety of personal health and
- Flex Spending Account
- Pay For Performance Bonuses
- 401(K) Plan - Additionally, we contribute a profit-sharing
bonus to each individual's plan, based on total compensation.
- Tuition Assistance
- Flexible Work Schedule - Includes opportunity to flex extra
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid Holidays Per Year
- 4 Paid Volunteer Hours Every Year
- Identity Theft Protection - We cover 100% of the monthly
premium for the employee and family plans can be added for dollars
Growth & Mentorship
- Structured Mentorship Program
- Annual Growth/Performance Reviews
- Diversity Groups - Check out the "About" section on our website
to learn more about our diversity initiatives!
Applicants for employment in the United States must have work
authorization that does not require sponsorship of a visa for
employment authorization in the United States, neither at this
time, nor in the future.
Galloway & Company, Inc. will not accept third-party recruiter,
headhunter, or executive sourcing candidate submissions for this
Salary Range Disclaimer:
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the salary
range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above
or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to,
location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one
component of our total compensation package for employees. Other
rewards may include bi-yearly bonuses, long-term incentives, a
generous PTO policy, and potential regional/office specific
Keywords: Galloway & Company, Inc., Denver , Mechanical Engineering Project Manager, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!