Restaurant Assistant Manager
Company: Ameristar Casino Resort Spa Black Hawk
Location: Black Hawk
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Overview:Don't just work. Work Happy. A career in gaming? At
Ameristar Black Hawk, we think you'll enjoy an exciting industry,
fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers,
unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the
industry. An individual could be successful if they possess the
following.Your daily responsibilities include:Salary range for this
role starts at $45,000 with experiential increases available.
- Responsible for supervising the F&B Outlet designated to
this role and the overall daily management of a designated shift.
Supports, administers, and manages operational goals and monitors
achievements of performance and profit objectives.
- Creates effective and efficient schedules, while maintaining
labor costs, meeting staffing objectives, and achieving guest
- Responsible for assisting in the budget process for the
department and providing recommendations; ensures compliance to
departmental budget initiatives; reports budget concerns to
- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates
superior customer service in accordance with department and company
standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are
followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise.
Responsible for the overall achievement of department customer
- Maintains knowledge and ensures enforcement of all gaming laws
and regulations which apply to the functions and duties of the Food
& Beverage Department for which this position is responsible.
- Assists in the maintenance and development of procedures for
food service and inspects menu items for maximum customer
- Assists F&B Outlet Manager to ensure efficient, sanitary,
and pleasant service for all guests.
- Assists in maintaining cost control methods and procedures by
monitoring consistent pars and inventory.
- Assists Food & Beverage Manager with administrative duties, as
- Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance within area of
authority and reporting potential issues to management.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and
- Associate degree (A.A) in related field; two (2) years of Food
& Beverage experience; or equivalent combination of education and
- Minimum two (2) years of previous supervisory experience
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
must be fluent and literate in English.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and
- Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff, and
colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and
interpret bar graphs
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively
with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel,
Word, Outlook, etc.).
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the
- Ability to work all shifts, including nights, weekends, and
holidays, as business needs dictate.Something to leave you
with:Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working
behind the scenes, there's a role for you at Penn National Gaming.
We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like
family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for
just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making
sure our guests smile as much as we do means you'll enjoy a fun
working environment anywhere within the organization.Click HERE to
see our Team Member BENEFITS.Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Ameristar Casino Resort Spa Black Hawk, Denver , Restaurant Assistant Manager, Executive , Black Hawk, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!