Human Resources Director
Company: LERCH BATES INC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job Title: Human Resources Director
Department: Human Resource
Job Summary: The Human Resource Director will plan, lead, direct,
develop, and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff of the
Human Resource (HR) department, ensuring legal compliance and
implementation of the organization's mission and talent
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new staff in the
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance
with company policy.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the
organization's goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting,
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies,
processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the
organization's human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resource
- Total compensation (base, short term IC, long term incentive,
- Benefits (401k, ESOP, health and welfare, etc.)
- Leave, disciplinary matters, disputes and investigations,
performance and talent management, recognition, and morale
- Occupational health and safety
- Training and development
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes
best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends
including review of reports and metrics from the organization's
human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management
- Monitors and ensures the organization's compliance with
federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and
recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and
practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, and new
technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment
law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy,
practice, and resources to upper management.
- Manages the Learning and Development department.
- Develops, implements, and manages departmental budget.
- Facilitates professional development, training, and
certification activities for HR staff.
- Ensure all reporting compliance are met and filed within
appropriate timeframe (Affirmative Action, EEO-1, Vets-100).
- Performs other duties as required.Required Education,
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or organizational
- 10+ years of direct human resources generalist experience.
- 5+ years of managing human resources teams.
- SPHR and/or SHRM-SCP certification required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well with all levels of employees, build
partnerships and direct teams.
- Able to travel on a regular basis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Acrobat,
PowerPoint, SharePoint and Microsoft Teams
Meeting.Compensation:Lerch Bates offers competitive compensation
and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision, life, disability, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP),
401(k) with matching contributions, tuition reimbursement and
Health Savings Accounts. We offer generous time off benefits and
opportunities to learn and grow through our own internal
development program, Lerch Bates University.
Company Overview:Founded in 1947, Lerch Bates is an internationally
acclaimed elevator and escalator consulting firm with 35 offices
throughout North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East,
Asia and India.We serve clients throughout the US and
internationally. Our continued growth results from trusted
relationships with outstanding clients and an unyielding commitment
to their success while adhering to our own CORE values of:
Ownership, Community, Integrity, Respect and Optimism.
About Our Work:We work in a wide range of sectors, including
Commercial, Hotel, Residential, Healthcare, Retail, Education,
Government, Transportation, Stadium, and Entertainment venues,
From the elevators ascending to the top of the tallest buildings in
the world to the materials moving through the hidden corridors of
major hospital systems, Lerch Bates provides our clients with true
building insight - a history of delivering results with imagination
Lerch Bates is a fast-growing, employee owned, entrepreneurial
firm. Due to our continued success, we are expanding our staff to
meet the demand and need of our clients. Our culture is
employee-centric and promotes professional growth, opportunity,
education/training, and is always considering the next strategic
move for the advancement of the company and our staff. The work
environment is challenging, fast-paced, multi-faceted, dynamic and
Lerch Bates is dedicated to the principles of equal employment
opportunity. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants
or employees based on age 40 and over, race, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin,
disability, genetic information, veteran or military status or any
other applicable status protected by state or local law.
Keywords: LERCH BATES INC, Denver , Human Resources Director, Executive , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!