Company: Jalan Facial Spa
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Join our Village! Be a part of Uptown's growing,
first-of-its-kind day spa that provides an accessible, restorative
journey using Eastern-inspired traditions and healing botanicals so
that guests leave feeling their best emotionally, spiritually, and
physically. Check out our stellar 5-star reviews on Yelp! Plus, we
are Denver's first and only certifiably green day spa.Jalan Facial
Spa is seeking a full-time Spa Manager with strong organizational
skills, an outgoing personality, and a can-do spirit. The ideal
candidate will have managerial/supervisory, sales, and customer
service skills, preferably in a spa, fitness, medical, hotel, or
restaurant environment.Skills, Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Hospitality Management.
- Minimum 1-2 years of managing a team of at least 10 employees.
- Minimum 1-2 years of customer service skills required.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English (written and
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Ability to work a full time schedule, including nights and 1
weekend shift per week.Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Responsible for leading a team of up to 30 employees.
- As second in command, you will be responsible for accounting,
marketing (including social media), human resources, guest
experience, inventory control, facility maintenance, and our retail
shop.What Jalan Offers:
- Consistent schedule (Sunday-Wednesday, 8am-6pm) that does NOT
change week to week. We want you to have a life outside of work!
- Medical insurance and optional supplemental insurance plans.
- 10 Days of Vacation PTO & 6 Days of Sick PTO, plus 7 paid
- We pay you $250 when you refer another candidate to join our
- Salary $45k-$50k with opportunity for advancement.
- Considerable incentives and bonuses, based upon performance.For
more information on our spa treatments, amenities, and company,
please visit .Job Type: Full-timePay: $45,000.00 - $50,000.00 per
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- WeekendsSupplemental Pay:
- Bonus payCOVID-19 considerations:Please visit our response to
COVID-19 by visiting, Education:
- Bachelor's (Preferred)Experience:
- Supervising Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
Keywords: Jalan Facial Spa, Denver , Spa Manager, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!