Senior Vice President/Commercial Real-Estate Lender III
Company: Stifel Financial Corp
Posted on: November 22, 2021
In this role, the Senior Vice President/Commercial Real-Estate
Lender III is responsible for identifying, structuring, closing,
monitoring, and servicing commercial real-estate loan opportunities
of varying complexity. Complexity of loan opportunities and
portfolio responsibilities are larger than lower level Commercial
Lender roles. Responsible for ensuring that all loan decisions,
actions, and recommendations are based on an accurate and thorough
understanding of each customer's financial needs, market
characteristics, and conditions, and comply with all laws,
regulations, and Stifel Bank policy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES
- Evaluate, analyze, and recommend various types of commercial
real-estate loans with recommendations for approval.
- Underwrite opportunities, analyze financial statements, and
develop cash flow models to be utilized in support of commercial
- Manage the overall documentation process and negotiate Credit
Agreements to facilitate closing of approved loans.
- Prepare and lead ongoing credit evaluations, quarterly
reporting, and financial statement analysis, risk rating,
regulatory reviews, and annual reviews.
- Monitor and report the financial performance of an existing
- Expectation to mentor, incorporate, and educate CRE analysts
and other associates.
- Interface with Stifel brokerage divisions and customers as
- Lead various commercial lending projects as
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or another
business-related field required.
- 7-10 years' of related work experience in corporate/commercial
lending, debt capital markets, finance, or accounting.
- Understand and comply with all regulations.
- Advanced knowledge of financial statement analysis, credit
analysis, and credit portfolio management.
- Advanced knowledge of the loan market and various industry (OCC
and FDIC) regulations.
- Effectively communicate (written and oral) with prospective
borrowers, partner banks, investment bankers, equity research
analysts, and executive management.
- Ability to understand the parts, causes and potential outcomes
of issues and problems, and to implement information or formulate
- Strong business acumen with ability to work collaboratively and
- Proven track record of multi-tasking and working under a heavy
workload with changing prioritiesABOUT STIFEL
Established in 1890, Stifel is one of the nation's leading
full-service wealth management and investment banking firms. Stifel
serves clients from more than 400 offices across the United States
and ranks as the nation's seventh largest full-service investment
firm in terms of number of financial advisors. We are also a
leading provider of investment banking services to the middle
market, a top-ten municipal bond underwriter, and home to one of
the industry's largest research franchises. In addition our Stifel
Bank subsidiary provides a comprehensive range of banking
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very
important to us. We continue to monitor the current public health
situation and have adjusted our hiring procedures to include
virtual recruiting tools that allow us to continue meeting new
candidates. We look forward to "virtually" meeting you.
Stifel Bank is an affirmative action and equal opportunity
employer. All candidates will be considered without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic
information or any other protected characteristic under applicable
Keywords: Stifel Financial Corp, Denver , Senior Vice President/Commercial Real-Estate Lender III, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!