Project Manager - Land Development
Company: Hire Resolve
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job DescriptionHire Resolve is currently seeking a Project
Manager with business development skills and a strong technical
Engineering background in the Colorado geography to continue to
build and expand a Land Development team in our client's Denver or
Colorado Springs office.As a Project Manager, your focus will be on
building a sustainable annual portfolio of business and leading
delivery of Land Development engineering projects that bring
innovative solutions to our clients.If you are a Land Development
professional with project experience in the Colorado market and
client contacts in the Denver/Colorado Springs market, let's
talk!Their comprehensive benefits program covers what you need:
health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with company match, Paid Time
Off, AND what you want: Educational Assistance, annual paid
volunteering time, work- life balance scheduling options, and
fitness program reimbursements. They offer flexible career path
options, in-house training programs, and incentives for
professional registrations and public speaking.Position Description
SummaryThe successful candidate will manage several projects and
tasks and shall be accountable for the management/delivery of
assigned projects, marketing and client development, technical
quality, profitability, schedule, project staff coordination,
client communications, scoping and negotiating scopes and fees,
client follow-up, billing/collections and maintenance. Ability to
maintain superior relationships with each of his/her clients and
direct periodic communication with team members is essential.
Active involvement in professional societies is encouraged and
supported by the Company.Essential Duties and
- Uses professional judgment to independently complete
engineering tasks within federal, state and local established
- Is responsible for completing each project on time and on
budget. Regularly monitors project schedules and budgets throughout
the project life. Responsible for leading formal Project Reviews
for his/her projects.
- Acts as a technical resource for project team members.
- Monitors the performance of project team members through
completion of Project Staff Reviews. Establishes mentoring and
growth opportunities for the project team members.Business
- Provides input into the identification of opportunities,
creation of marketing plans, and positioning activities with
- Participates in the preparation of engineering services
proposals, including the interviews, calculation/estimation of time
schedules, and costs of the proposed work.
- Cross-markets other firm services as appropriate to his/her
clients. Participates in professional society
- Independently communicates on technical matters with the
- Develops technical strategies in project delivery and internal
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in civil or environmental
engineering. A Master's degree in a related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 8-10 years of relevant engineering experience is
- Ability to plan and lead the preparation of contract documents
for Land Development projects is required.
- Must be highly motivated to grow market share and market water
resource services to new and existing clients, manage design and
construction projects (concept and final design), delegate work and
- Demonstrates successful networking, collaboration and
- Has a positive industry reputation such that s/he is well known
in professional organizations and within the industry marketplace.
- Exhibits a pattern of exceeding expectations, key performance
indicator (KPI) targets and project deliverables.Certificates,
Licenses, and Registrations
- Must possess a current, valid Professional Engineer (P.E.)
- Must be capable of driving/operating a motor vehicle for
company business and maintain a valid driver's license in the state
of residence.It's 2019 and the year you can change your life! If
you want If you want to make a career change and need professional
help, contact our Recruiters today!
or email us: engineering.vacancy(at)hireresolve.com
Keywords: Hire Resolve, Denver , Project Manager - Land Development, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!