Senior Project Manager/Senior Construction Manager
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job Description: Senior Project Manager/Senior Construction
ManagerLocation: Colorado/Rocky Mountain RegionPosition
SummarySenior PM / Senior CMs are responsible for the profitable
execution of large design-build retrofit projects that are centered
on MEP/controls/envelope building systems, including Energy Savings
Performance Contracts (ESPC). Ensures that assigned projects are
done accurately, on-time, within budget and in accordance with the
scope of the contract. Ensures work performed follows state, local
and Federal legal requirements and operates on the job with the
highest of ethics. Adheres, and ensures Iconergy staff and
subcontractors adhere, to all safety standards. Responsible for
following consistent and repeatable project management procedures
and processes. Maintains an effective balance between customer
satisfaction and project financial results.A day in the life of the
- Acts as the primary on-site leader for execution teams on
assigned projects. Develops project schedules and executes
according to plan for assigned projects.
- Evaluates the contractual scope of work and the impact of
client issued bulletins, field directives and/or scheduling
changes. Actively pursues additional work through change orders
when necessary. Performs associated cost estimates, prepares
proposals and supports negotiations' final settlement price and
- Manages costs, billings and collections. Maintains
profitability goals and positive cash flow.
- Reviews and interprets contract Terms and Conditions.
- Analyzes financial reporting systems and project schedules to
proactively address potential problems. Effectively communicates
project progress, issues and financial status to management as
- Manages risks and establishes project recovery plans when
required. Resolves disputes with minimal need for escalation.
- Supports subcontract procurements and scope of work
- Ensures project document controls comply with contract
requirements and Iconergy standards .
- Oversees project construction for compliance with
specifications, local codes and installation techniques.
- Manages the selection, ordering, and delivery schedule of
materials to be procured for the projects assigned.
- Develops and maintains viable long-term relationships with
customers, consultants, and subcontractors. Attends and leads job
progress meetings as required. Ensures subcontractors understand
expectations of the project.
- Coordinates with the Sales Executive for allocation of
resources needed to meet project objectives. Ensures any
engineering and commissioning performed by the field team follows
or exceeds established standards. Facilitates escalation of issues
that they are not able to resolve on their own.
- Assists Sales Executive in project development efforts.
- Coordinates customer-training requirements.
- The initial projects will be in Colorado or surrounding states.
Future projects may be in other areas of the region or even outside
The successful candidate's background will look something like
- Ten (10) or more years of direct project management experience
in the Building Construction Industry.
- Able to execute projects of higher project and contract
complexity, preferably with projects $5 million in scope or larger.
Experience in dealing with a large and diverse number of
simultaneous challenges, requiring knowledge of many different
disciplines. Demonstrated ability to directly manage mechanical
and/or technical project workforce.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills. Must have
the ability to communicate technical material to a non-technical
- Proficient in Project Management software and financial
- Strong Personal Computer working capabilities in MS Office
(Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Adobe Writer, Visio and basic Windows
- US Citizen and Background check by Government HSPD-12 for
badging and access is required.Preferred:
- Bachelor's degree in Construction, Civil, Mechanical,
Electrical Engineering, Construction Management or
- Management experience with projects related to Mechanical
Retrofits, Lighting Retrofits, Building Envelope, Electrical
upgrades, and HVAC controls including BAS management systems (DDC
controls).About IconergyIconergy is a growing design-build retrofit
and energy engineering firm headquartered in Denver, Colorado. We
are a team of experienced energy engineers, design-build
professionals, and problem solvers who come together to enhance the
efficiency of the built environment.We deliver value to our
customers by integrating specialized technical knowledge with
outstanding program and project management and delivery. We strive
to see the world through our customers' eyes so that we can advance
their agenda in all phases of design and construction.Benefits
- Health, Vision, And Dental Insurance Plans
- Flexible Savings Account
- Paid Time Off (Personal and Holidays)
- 401k With Company Match
- License/Certification Reimbursements
- Company Paid Short-And Long-Term Disability
- Gym Membership Stipend
- Cell Phone and/or Cell Phone Stipend
- Performance IncentivesTo applyPlease visit:
Iconergy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity.
We encourage applications from all demographics and especially
those that are traditionally under-represented in engineering and
Keywords: Iconergy, Denver , Senior Project Manager/Senior Construction Manager, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!