Posted on: May 6, 2021
Position Summary: Responsible for developing assigned builder
relationships by visiting communities and attending builder events
and meetings. Originates and closes 4 to 6 loans per month. Ensures
the performance of all duties in accordance with the companys
policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and
regulations, wherein the company operates. Responsibilities:
- Assists in developing annual growth and operating plan for
- Recruits, develops, and retains branch production personnel to
achieve branch pre-qualification and volume goals.
- Conducts ongoing sales calls to NHAs and customers in order to
develop and maintain high levels of customer service and builder
- Holds branch personnel accountable for maintaining maximum
- Maintains an ethical and positive working environment resulting
in low branch turnover and high retention rates.
- Ensures that the Loan Consultants (LC) are operating in a safe
and effective manner and are compliant with organizational
standards, polices, and procedures.
- Serves as primary liaison for partnership between sales and
- Manages LC efficiency ensuring established productivity and
task management standards are met; reviews, controls and reports on
capture rate, PEs and customer service scores.
- Manages LCs to meet Branch objectives for loan quality and
overall performance of funded loans.
- Develops and maintains respect with all LCs and management;
continues developing leadership acumen for LCs at the branch.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned. Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) + years in the financial services industry
required, preferably in a mortgage environment.
- Managerial experience leading employees of varying levels with
proven success meeting and exceeding goals required.
- NMLS loan originator license required.
- Continuing education classes required by licensing
- Continuing training classes required by the company to meet
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and
responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations
and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Exercises initiative in organizing and completing assigned
tasks according to established guidelines, safety standards and
procedures, deadlines and department parameters.
- Solves problems by using judgment based upon knowledge of
existing management policies, departmental practices and
- Attention to detail; strong ability to prioritize with a keen
sense of urgency.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication
- Demonstrates a commitment to the Company Culture.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer
operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited
to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM and Outlook.
- Intermediate math skills; calculate interest and percentages;
balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units
of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals;
locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and
percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Ability to make decisions that have moderate impact on the
immediate work unit and cross functional departments.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a
short-term and long-term basis.
- Ability to make informal and formal presentations, inside and
outside the organization; speaking before assigned team or other
groups as needed.
- Ability to deal with complex difficult problems involving
multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing
duties. The Perks:
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental &
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional
voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for Americas Lender under the vision of
industry legend, Anthony Hsieh. We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate
based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: loanDepot, Denver , Sales Manager, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!