Sr. Manager, Business Process Effectiveness, ActiveCore
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job SummaryResponsible for ensuring end user readiness to
integrate and adopt new technology and supporting processes into
daily operations. Conducts on-site process analysis and deployment
support in the areas of marketing readiness, user acceptance
testing and live trial. Develops financial and operational
objectives. Ensures operational plans are aligned with business
objectives. Contributes to functional strategy development. Has a
greater degree of impact on business results and typically manages
one or more groups of professional employees.Job DescriptionCore
- Oversees the implementation of deployment readiness program for
regional rollouts, including communications, UAT and training
support for call centers.
- Defines quality gates to ensure market readiness is in line
with deployment milestones.
- Develops and defines methods and procedures for end users to
address deploying technology and operational process changes.
Ensures operational plans are in line with business
- Reviews and updates Training Strategy to meet region specific
- Defines a training plan to ensure business continuity.
- Reviews UAT testing strategy and updates to meet regional
- Supports UAT readiness through the management of the market
Readiness checklist. Creates UAT test plan, test cases and
- Manages testing environment requests to include test accounts
and required test data. Provides centralized defect management for
on-site UAT and live trials, maintains the defect and issues log
and conducts daily defect reviews.
- Prepares and communicates daily testing status and defect
reports. Manages daily testing status and defect tracking.
- Initiates metrics baseline and ongoing collection process in
region. Escalates project issues and risks as appropriate.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience7-10
YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast
provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most
sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Denver , Sr. Manager, Business Process Effectiveness, ActiveCore, Executive , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!