Company: Lennar Homes
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Overview Summary of Position RequirementsResponsible for
overseeing entitlement and development activity, and assisting in
feasibility studies for appointed communities. Responsibilities
Primary Duties and ResponsibilitiesFor their assigned communities,
the Project Manager will:
- Provide feasibility study support for new land acquisitions,
including assistance with the coordination of third-party studies,
preparation of development budgets and timelines, and review of
- Oversee entitlement approvals, such as approval of zoning,
preliminary plats, construction plans and final plats.
- In preparation of applications, planning and construction
documents, supervise and coordinate with third-party consultants,
including but not limited to, land planners; primary engineers;
surveyors; environmental, geotechnical and traffic consultants;
- Obtain all required development permits from applicable
jurisdictions and provide assistance with the issuance of building
permits, as needed.
- Oversee all development-related contract administration,
including bidding, contracting, construction oversight, processing
invoices and project close-out activities.
- Oversee the timely completion of all land development
improvements, and provide periodic schedule updates, as
- Oversee all land development budgeting, and provide periodic
accounting review associated with the same.
- Timely secure applicable agency acceptance of all land
development improvements, including posting and release of all
assurances, and procurement of reimbursements.
- During land development construction, oversee stormwater
pollution prevention program compliance, and provide subsequent
support to transfer such responsibilities to the home construction
- Assist with the establishment of HOA's, including initial
budgeting, filing incorporation documents, preparation of CCR's and
Bylaws, and serving as a liaison or board member.
- As needed throughout the life of a community, support the Sales
and Operations teams.
- As may be required to support the corporation's organizational
structure, cross-train for other position(s)
- All other duties as assigned. Qualifications Education and
- Minimum of associate or undergraduate college degree,
preferably in a major related to construction management or
engineering or other technical area of study.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience, including emphasis in
land development construction and contract administration.
- Advanced PC skills, including the use of Excel, Word and
Keywords: Lennar Homes, Denver , Project Manager, Executive , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!