Sr Manager, Yield Packaging
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job SummaryEffectv, the advertising sales division of Comcast
Cable, helps local, regional and national advertisers use the best
of digital with the power of TV to grow their business. It provides
multi-screen marketing solutions to make advertising campaigns more
effective and easier to execute. Headquartered in New York with
offices throughout the country, Effectv has a presence in 66
markets with nearly 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
-- We---re dedicated to helping our clients meet their business
goals by connecting them with their customers through multiscreen
television advertising. Working with companies from local startups
to nationwide corporations, we provide support to help each
business reach its target customers. By applying data to television
advertising in new ways, we---re able to bring our clients the best
of digital media, coupled with the power of TV. To learn more,
check out--www.effectv.com-- This role is responsible for providing
pricing and inventory analysis to leadership in support of business
unit decision-making, looking for risks and opportunities. Develops
pricing and inventory related objectives that tie to overarching
enterprise goals. Activates and motivates a team to challenge the
status quo and prepare for high level presentations to senior
management. Develops financial and operational objectives. Ensures
operational plans are aligned with business objectives. Contributes
to functional strategy development. Has a greater degree of impact
on business results, and typically manages one or more groups of
professional employees.Job DescriptionCore Responsibilities
- Partners with leadership to support business planning and
operational processes throughout the year based on the fundamental
idea of rate and supply while being candid on true business risks
with suggestions on improvement.
- Ensures operational plans are consistent with business
- Partners with needed functional areas on continuously improving
our yield experience for advertisers and employees.
- Facilitates pricing and inventory professionals' ability to
support business unit management and other departments with
informational requests and special projects through coaching and
- Embodies tremendous qualities around communication and time
management throughout the team to drive to single goals.
- Possesses understanding of Company policies and procedures and
continually implements and reviews policies and procedures for
- Trains, supervises, and develops pricing and inventory staff,
managing the daily activities of the pricing and inventory team and
making suggestions to leadership for work performance
- Drives enterprise mindset and holds various teams accountable
to changing the status quo.
- Makes strategy and operations decisions on the ground floor
that directly impact business.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company by
joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience7-10
YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast
provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most
sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That---s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality --- to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers
site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Denver , Sr Manager, Yield Packaging, Executive , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!