Company: Enjoy Technology, Inc.
Posted on: April 11, 2021
About The Role.
As a General Manager, you are the primary voice for the market,
responsible for overseeing the performance within the market and
for creating unity across the market. You will proactively seek
opportunities to improve and develop strategies to encourage growth
that aligns with our company goals. You'll ensure your team in
market has the tools, resources, and knowledge to do their very
Duties & Responsibilities.
- Achieve Field & Fulfillment Operations KPIs, along with
managing individual and market performance in alignment with
company culture and goals.
- Manage the P&L for the market.
- Attract, develop and retain talent in all roles across the
- Build and maintain a strong and connected culture across the
market in line with Enjoy's culture and values.
- Partner with market leaders to identify and resolve gaps in
market performance and market operations.
- Collaborate with Regional Partners to address market-specific
needs. (People Success, Recruiting, L&D, Field Success &
- Partner with Captains to plan huddles and ensure they are
delivered in a way that inspires, informs, and guides the
- Provide continuous feedback to Captains and Lead Experts
development through regular check-ins, feedback, coaching, and
- Speak to company goals and priorities at a high level and
translate that vision into action.
- Surface feedback and insights on the Expert and Visit
experience to Coaches and other relevant teams/roles.
- Ensure employee compliance with both internal and
partner-specified policies and processes across all teams.
- Share winning strategies and successes across Markets.
- Promote a feedback culture in the Market in line with the Enjoy
Values, Qualities, and Skills.
- Uphold brand standards across the market. (Uniforms, Enjoy
House, Fleet Vehicles, etc.)
- Obsessed with providing the best Expert experience.
- You proactively seek opportunities to help individuals and
strengthen the team.
- You don't hesitate to share developmental feedback and provide
encouragement when times are tough.
- You see tasks through to completion.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, proactive, and offers help and
support wherever needed. You don't hide from problems or let them
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment where you are
constantly on the go.
- Works well under pressure.
- Respect and promote Diversity & Inclusion in the
- You make decisions that improve the lives of others, even if it
means more work for you. Not simply a "pleaser", you have the
vision to see when a short-term challenge can yield a long-term
- 5+ years experience in a people management role in a fast paced
customer service and sales environment.
- Ability to travel for the first two weeks of onboarding and
- Ability to work 10 hour shifts, possible overtime, evenings,
weekends, and some holidays.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and stand for long durations.
- Valid driver's license and a satisfactory driving record with
at least 1 year of driving experience.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
Enjoy is the next generation of retail. We pride ourselves on
delivering a new kind of buying experience where our friendly
Experts bring the best of the store directly to the door, along
with personalized solutions, so you get the most out of your tech.
We offer same-day delivery, setup and help for today's premiere
mobile devices; pairing the convenience you'd get from shopping
online with the confidence you'd get from a store, all in the
comfort of your own home.
Enjoy is a fast-growing startup, currently operating in 50+ US
locations and the U.K., with more expansion on the horizon. We're a
mission-driven organization focused on bringing joy to people's
lives while creating great jobs for a digital world. This requires
a spirit of winning together and a strong growth mindset. We value
people who choose kindness and are obsessed with delivering amazing
Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple
Retail, along with leaders from leading retail, technology, and
design organizations, including: Apple, Facebook, Starbucks, Tesla,
This job description is not intended as a comprehensive or
exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications
necessary for the position described herein. The duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications of the position are subject to
change without notice.
All offers of employment are subject to background checks and drug
screens prior to start date. Enjoy will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with applicable local, state, and federal laws and Fair Chance
As an equal opportunity employer, Enjoy is proud to maintain a
workplace characterized by mutual respect, inclusivity, and the
celebration of diversity. All qualified applicants are welcome and
will be considered for employment without regard to race, color,
ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetics, disability, veteran status,
or other applicable protected characteristic under local, state, or
Keywords: Enjoy Technology, Inc., Denver , General Manager, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!