Technical Account Manager
Company: Wunderman Thompson
Posted on: April 11, 2021
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious
brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology
company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global
scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer
experience. We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the
world;---our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse
perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical
capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep
expertise across the entire customer journey, including
communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production,
and technology. Who we are looking for: Wunderman Thompson Data
(WTD) is seeking a Technical Account Manager (TAM) to serve clients
by identifying needs and opportunities, then providing technical
expertise to support our digital data products. The TAM will engage
with inter-agency and external customers, partners and vendors to
ensure on time and accurate delivery of WTD products and
solutions.-- What you'll do:
- Customer Service - Proactively manage customers, partners and
vendors to guarantee delivery of WTD digital solutions within
established service-level agreements, trouble-shooting directly
with DSP/DMP/SSP/ESP partners when needed. Facilitate regular,
proactive communications with Activate partners to maintain
- Collaborate- Monitor, assess and communicate product and
process issues to departmental leads. Provide support to Business
Development team for internal and external sales inquiries.
Participate in product and system testing as required. Work with
Technology on enhancements for and stability of AmeriLINK Activate.
Work with a variety of 3 rd party vendors to enable client
- Process- Ensure proper set-up of accounts, provide ongoing
training and support to users. Identify current and future customer
service requirements. Develop a comprehensive knowledge of each
Activate partner integration and monitor integration scale.
Maintain accuracy of technical operational process
- Support- Field inbound product and service inquiries and
provide technical support and documentation. Maintain technical
user guides, sales reports and customer records. Produce monthly
platform data usage revenue reporting for Sales and Finance.
Participate in product and system testing as required.-- Who you
- Problem Solver-----Digs in and simplifies how to work around
problems, asking "why not?" and "how can we make this
- Self-Motivated - Able to stay motivated and active through
workload ebbs and flows.--Takes initiative and hungry to
- Open and collaborative--- Our team is close-knit and supportive
and we're working with a lot of unknowns - you must champion of
team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient--- Dig in and figure out how to work
around problems. Yes and why not posture. Takes care of self and
team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less--- We all wear the hats that need wearing, it's a
mentality that makes the team successful. What you'll need:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in technical account
- Experience in digital marketing principles including,
programmatic ecosystems, campaign management, email marketing,
data. modeling and segmentation and campaign measurement and
- Proficiency in Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- Familiarity with Jira and agile methodology and product
- Demonstrate general knowledge of data privacy, data handling
and data classification.
- General understanding of campaign management.
- Ability to take direction from multiple people, prioritize and
manage tasks, make good decisions with minimal supervision, and
meet deadlines in a high-volume workload environment.
- Ability to work in highly dynamic and changing
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, ability to be
flexible and resourceful.
- Detail-oriented related to data entry, problem solving, and
- Have excellent interpersonal, communications, and customer
- Must have a positive attitude, be assertive, and aspire to be
- Contribute to an energized, collaborative, and entrepreneurial
- Stay current in trends and developments in online advertising
and related industries. Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity
employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin,
citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical
or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe
in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and
inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to
help us achieve that goal. At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed
to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace
where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated
with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across
industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment
reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this
commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for
everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve. We rely
on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal
information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and
applications for employment.-- When you click the "Submit
Application" button above, this will send all the information you
have added above to Wunderman Thompson. Before you do this, we
explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a
role with us, and, how you can update the information you have
provided us with or how to remove it.
Keywords: Wunderman Thompson, Denver , Technical Account Manager, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!