PK Managing Director, Client Partner - Charter
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: April 10, 2021
PK Managing Director, Client Partner - Charter in Denver,
Colorado - Careers at Denver, CO Skip Branding
- Digital Outcomes
- Insights Careers Contact Search Success Is All About the
People. CapabilitiesStrategy and Design Experience Platforms
Digital Engineering Intelligence and Analytics Automation and
Operations IndustriesHealthcare Telecom and Media Technology and
Software Retail and Consumer Transportation and Logistics
Industrial Products Energy and Utilities Banking, Financial
Services and Insurance CompanyAbout Us Leadership Partners Careers
News and Events PK 4 Good Contact InsightsBlog Posts Press Releases
Director, Client Partner - Charter in Denver, Colorado - Careers at
Denver, CO Skip to Main Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the
personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply
for a job. Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in! PK
Managing Director, Client Partner - Charter Job Locations
US-CO-Denver ID 2021-29843 Category Sales Position Type Regular
Full-Time Overview At PK, we partner with the world's most
customer-obsessed companies to conceive, engineer, and deliver
pioneering digital transformation solutions that power our clients'
success. Our teams at PK are experienced, dynamic, and
collaborative with a passion for how technology is transforming the
world. An exciting opportunity exists for a proven executive in a
client-facing role to join a dynamic team with a focus on strategic
enterprise account growth for our experience engineering solutions.
If you thrive on creatively partnering with clients on their
business challenges in a rapid growth services company, this role
is for you. This position will have oversight for our Charter
strategic account and a select number of fast-growing core accounts
within the Telecommunications vertical. The right candidate will
come from a global digital transformation services company and will
have the capacity to represent a broad range of solutions across
business strategy, experience design, software engineering,
automation and operations. Candidates must have experience
interfacing and expanding relationships with Charter and their IT
decision makers, and CXO's. Experience within the
telecommunications industry is required and strategic account
management skills along with a strong network inside target
accounts is desirable for this role. Responsibilities
- Understanding the digital transformation landscape.
- Understanding the PK offerings and the value it creates for
- Creating and Maintaining strong relationships with IT and
business decision makers.
- Delivering sales presentations to decision makers.
- Identifying opportunities that can drive growth.
- Working with the account team to formulate and maintain the
Account Growth Plan.
- Planning & driving the account growth.
- Coordinating responses to RFI/RFP.
- Coordinating with sales, technical, and delivery teams to drive
- Owning the P&L & financials.
- Achieving the business KPI's (Growth %, Revenue, GM,
Utilization, CSAT). Qualifications
- Prior work experience in a strategic consulting or software
development services company.
- Possess the financial and business acumen to build compelling
- A confirmed ability to develop and lead Digital Transformation
conversations across a broad spectrum of C-level executives and
- Robust knowledge of the Telecommunications space.
- Business Development mentality and approach.
- Demonstrable expertise in driving business activity, able to
think outside of the box, but target driven and focused to deliver
outstanding outcomes for our clients.
- Previous experience achieving revenue targets and strategic
- Hardworking, with exceptional presentation and communications
- Good team building and customer service skills that can help
- Negotiate effective commercial terms and agreements.
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM disciplines would be advantageous.
- In order to provide equal employment and advancement
opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at PK are
based exclusively on merit. PK does not discriminate in employment
opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, including gender identity and identity expression, national
origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Options
Apply for this job online Apply Share Email this job to a friend
Refer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this
moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your
newsfeed Loading... Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Denver , PK Managing Director, Client Partner - Charter, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!