Senior Product Manager
Company: BioIntelliSense , Inc.
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Description: BioIntelliSense OverviewBioIntelliSense is ushering
in a new era of continuous health monitoring and clinical
intelligence for Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) and Screening
(COVID-19/Infection). Our medical-grade Data-as-a-Service (DaaS)
platform seamlessly captures multi-parameter vital signs,
physiological biometrics and symptomatic events through an
effortless patient experience. The FDA-cleared BioSticker--- and
BioButton--- devices make remote monitoring and early detection
simple. Through the platform's advanced analytics, clinicians,
patients, and employers will now have access to high-resolution
patient trending and reporting to enable medical grade care at
home, and medical grade screening in the office, school, or
residence. For more information on how BioIntelliSense is
redefining remote patient monitoring through medical-grade and
cost-effective data services, please visit our website at
BioIntelliSense.com.A unique and exciting opportunity for managing
product roadmap and launch plans for a data services healthcare
company funded by leading institutional and corporate investors in
the healthcare space. The Denver-based company is under the
leadership of a distinguished cardiothoracic surgeon, inventor and
digital health pioneer, who has led series of successful healthcare
companies and exits, including an IPO over the last two decades.
This is the ideal time to join an accomplished executive leadership
team and customer-centric organization that has breakthrough data
services, top talent and strategic operating capital.to apply:
PM20. Requirements: Roles & Responsibilities:The purpose of this
position is to provide direction for the product roadmaps through
the release process including customer education on new
capabilities. This will be informed by product performance, market
need analysis, solicited feedback from clients and prospects as
well as industry trends for related offerings. Where appropriate
some of these innovations will be new medical devices, including
Software as a Medical Device (SaMD), and the person in this
position will partner with other team members in support of the
related medical device processes.The ideal candidate will be
responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing features
based on market need within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and
scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project
updates to relevant stakeholders, project team members and our
- Solicit client and prospect feedback to understand market
- Develop and maintain product roadmap, use to prioritize market
needs for engineering.
- Partner with stakeholders and other teams on all required
documentation and related processes.
- Review and track key competitors and related solutions.
- Create Analytics on client usage and market size.
- Become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the product
offerings support both sales and customer services when
- Set up and manage project timelines along with product
- Manage the end to end lifecycle for products and features
including, development, testing and operations.
- Coach and support project team members while managing assigned
tasks.Minimum Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of industry in healthcare and FDA-regulated medical
- Experience with Medical Device Hospital & Healthcare
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong technical skills with a passion for building successful
- Excellent client engagement and market problem assessment.
- Strong attention to detail with driven independence with
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite including strong PowerPoint
- Product management experience including market need analysis,
developing persona profiles for users of a product and analyzing
and reporting on products use in the market.
- Healthcare start-up experience a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in related discipline.Preferred:
- MS or MBA preferred with Clinical and/or pharma
- SaaS/Cloud related healthcare offering experience.
- Experience with wearable medical devices and/or Remote Patient
Monitoring (RPM) is desired.
- Human Factors assessment as part of product development and
- 7+ years of related experience.Job Type:Full-time -
ExemptSalary Range:75,000 - 120,000 (depending on experience)Work
offered:Medical/Dental/Vision/LifeDisability (STD & LTD)401(k) with
matching10 Paid Holidays a yearGenerous Vacation packageWork
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Works in an office environment consisting of offices and
cubicles for staff.Physical Demands:
- Ability to kneel, reach, walk, push, pull, and grasp.
- Ability to move arms, hands, and fingers
- Ability to sit for sustained periods.
- Prolonged sitting with some standing and bending intermittently
during work hours.**BioIntelliSense is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, disability status or any other status protected
under federal, state or local law.
Keywords: BioIntelliSense , Inc., Denver , Senior Product Manager, Executive , Golden, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!