Company: Alterra Mountain Company
Posted on: April 9, 2021
OpportunityDetail.CompanyInformation.Locations Alterra Mountain
Denver, CO, USA
COMPANY OVERVIEW AUTHENTICITY - PASSION - COMMUNITY - INNOVATION -
ADVENTURE Alterra Mountain Company is a family of 15 iconic
year-round destinations, including the world's largest heli-ski
operation, offering the Ikon Pass, the new standard in season
passes. The Ikon Pass connects the most iconic mountains across
North America, Australia, New Zealand, Japan and Chile, delivering
authentic, memorable snow adventures. Alterra Mountain Company owns
and operates a range of recreation, hospitality, real estate
development, food and beverage, retail, and service businesses.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with destinations across the
continent, Alterra Mountain Company is rooted in the spirit of the
mountains and united by a passion for outdoor adventure. Alterra
Mountain Company's family of diverse playgrounds spans six U.S.
states and three Canadian provinces: Steamboat and Winter Park
Resort in Colorado; Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows, Mammoth Mountain,
June Mountain and Big Bear Mountain Resort in California; Stratton
and Sugarbush in Vermont; Snowshoe in West Virginia; Tremblant in
Quebec, Blue Mountain in Ontario; Crystal Mountain in Washington;
Deer Valley Resort and Solitude Mountain Resort in Utah; and CMH
Heli-Skiing & Summer Adventures in British Columbia. Also included
in the portfolio is Alpine Aerotech, a worldwide helicopter support
and maintenance service center in British Columbia, Canada. Alterra
Mountain Company honors each destination's unique character and
authenticity and celebrates the legendary adventures and enduring
memories they bring to everyone. A career with Alterra Mountain
Company is more than what you do today; it's being part of creating
a community rooted in the spirit of the mountains, united by a
passion for adventure, and celebrating the legendary adventures and
enduring memories that mountains bring to everyone. BESIDES WORKING
SOMEWHERE AWESOME, WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Free skiing + riding privileges across the family of Alterra
Mountain Company resorts for all eligible employees and their
dependents. And, discounted rates at non Alterra-owned Ikon Pass
- Flexible Time Off (FTO) policy for eligible employees to rest,
relax and recharge
- Generous discounts on outdoor gear, apparel, rental cars,
- Medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short term & long-term
disability insurance, EAP, HSAs, FSAs, and more
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Paid parental leave of up to 6 weeks for eligible
- Commuter benefits (Denver employees only)
- Brand new Alterra Mountain Company office located in Denver's
RiNo Art District neighborhood POSITION SUMMARY The CRM Manager
will be responsible for the leadership and execution of
multi-channel CRM initiatives with a heavy emphasis on email
marketing. The position will primarily focus on messaging,
segmentation, and channel strategy throughout the customer journey,
working closely with other digital channels to drive incremental
visits and revenue, as well as build customer retention and
loyalty. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be
able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without
reasonable accommodations. ESSENTIAL DUTIES General
- Lead and execute CRM strategies to drive incremental guest
visitation and sales.
- Develop and maintain the Customer Journey Road Map to ensure
consistent and effective 1-to-1 communications are delivered at the
optimal time, with the appropriate message, through the most
effective channel (s).
- Own and manage the direct marketing strategy and execution of
the season pass program through email, direct mail, and other
- Manage communication request from key stakeholders and
incorporate them into the overall direct marketing calendar.
- Collaborate with other CRM team members to develop robust A/B
testing strategies and assist in the testing execution and
performance evaluation for continued CRM optimization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve company
goals and drive results through CRM and digital initiatives.
- Promote and foster a "learning culture" by monitoring latest
industry thinking and innovation to inform direction for future
- Other duties as assigned REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS Required:
- 5-7 years of experience in strategic design and implementation
of measurable marketing programs.
- Proven leadership and team oversight resulting in high
- Hands on experience with the strategic development,
implementation, and execution of multi-channel direct
marketing/direct response campaigns using email, social, direct
mail, SMS, app push notifications, etc.
- Ability to sell ideas through creative, innovative, and
cohesive marketing materials.
- Proven track record building robust HTML email campaigns using
sophisticated A/B testing strategies, campaign
automation/programming, and dynamic content. IBM Watson Campaign
Automation (formerly Silverpop) experience a plus.
- Previous experience working with a DMP, CDP and/or CRM
- Proven experience measuring and analyzing campaign performance
that drives future strategy
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player with strong ability to execute in a
- Excellent communication skills, organizational skills and
- Change leader - questions existing paradigms and isn't afraid
to challenge the status quo Preferred:
- Experience with customer segmentation
- Adobe Creative Suite; Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Familiarity with resort and leisure industry
- Copy writing experience
- Adobe Experience Cloud experience a plus EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in related field required (marketing,
business, business analytics, communications, economics), or
equivalent combination of education and experience. The base salary
range below represents the low and high end of the Alterra Mtn Co
Shared Services Inc. salary range for this position. Actual
salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on
various factors including but not limited to experience, education,
training, location, merit system, quantity or quality of
production, responsibilities, and regular and/or necessary travel.
The range listed is just one component of Alterra Mtn Co Shared
Services Inc.'s total compensation package for employees. Other
rewards may include short-term and long-term incentives and many
region-specific benefits. Denver area base salary range: $63,000 -
$95,000 per year PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to walk, talk, see, hear, and operate a computer and other
office productivity machinery. WORKING CONDITIONS Indoor/Outdoor:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be
exposed to harsh and varying outside weather conditions. Hazardous
Materials/Noise: The noise level in the work place is usually
moderate. This job description is not an exhaustive list of all
functions and responsibilities that an employee may be required to
perform in this position. Alterra Mtn Co Shared Services Inc. and
its affiliates reserve the right to modify, increase, decrease,
suspend, and or eliminate any of the essential duties and/or the
position in its entirety. This job description is not an express or
implied contract, guarantee, promise, or covenant of employment for
any set term or duration, or for termination only for cause.
Employment with Alterra Mtn Co Shared Services Inc. or any of its
affiliates is "at will" meaning either party may terminate the
employment relationship at any time with or without cause and with
or without notice. This position is located in Colorado, and the
work is primarily in Denver, CO and, as such, employment in this
position is subject to the labor and employment laws of the state
of Colorado. Alterra Mtn Co Shared Services Inc. and its affiliates
are equal opportunity employers and maintain drug-free workplaces.
All employees and candidates are reminded that Alterra Mtn Co
Shared Services Inc. and its affiliates adhere to all applicable
labor and employment laws, and State, County, and City-specific
labor and employment regulations, where applicable.
Keywords: Alterra Mountain Company, Denver , CRM Manager, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!