Purchasing Manager (OEM)
Company: HEI Hospitality, LLC
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Purchasing Manager (OEM) in Denver, Colorado - Careers at The
Brown Palace Hotel and Spa Skip Branding HOME PORTFOLIO APPROACH
ABOUT TEAM CONTACT JOIN US RESOURCES FOR IMPACTED ASSOCIATES HEI
FloorNORWALK, CT, 06851UNITED
STATESinfo@heihotels.com--203-849-8844--2019 HEI HOTELS INC
Purchasing Manager (OEM) in Denver, Colorado - Careers at The Brown
Palace Hotel and Spa Skip to Main Content Please Enable Cookies to
Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all
the personalized features of this site, including the ability to
apply for a job. Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in!
Purchasing Manager (OEM) Job Locations US-CO-Denver Posted Date 2
days ago (4/2/2021 8:40 PM) Requisition ID 2021-14544 Category
Other Position Type Regular Full-Time FLSA Status Exempt Location
Name The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa About Us The Brown Palace Hotel
and Spa, Autograph Collection, synonymous with extraordinary
service since 1892, invites you to join a new level of luxury
Downtown Denver hotels. Home to a collection of 241 distinct
guestrooms and suites, the hotel also boasts six unique restaurants
and bars, a boutique spa and nearly 20,000 square feet of meeting
space, making the Brown Palace as appropriate for an adventurous
jetsetter as it is for a corporate-minded CEO.
In addition to being a part of one of the most historic hotels in
Denver, team members will enjoy many additional perks of working at
the Brown Palace Hotel and Spa. These perks include discounted RTD
Eco Pass, free employee meals, discounts on services/F&B at the
hotel and Friends and Family hotel room discounts. Come learn more
about joining our team!
We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military
candidates to apply.
Overview Coordinates activities involved with procuring goods and
services such as food, beverage equipment, tools, parts, supplies,
china, glassware, silver, housekeeping supplies and all other
products related to operation of hotel. Responsibilities ESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may
- Previous experience with AVENDRA purchasing program.
- Manage and maintain the AVENDRA brackets, compliant items and
- Maintains record and safe handling of hotel and guest packages
shipped and received.
- Reviews requisitions and records movement of products
- Confers with vendors to obtain product or service information
such as price, availability, and delivery schedule.
- Coordinates with Chefs to selects products for purchase by
testing, observing, or examining items.
- Research method of procurement such as direct purchase or bid
review with department head.
- Prepares purchase orders or bid requests.
- Reviews bid proposals and negotiates contracts within budgetary
limitations and scope of authority.
- Maintains procurement records such as items or services
purchased, historical costs, proof of delivery, product quality or
performance, and inventories.
- Inventory maintenance including pricing, count and
- Discusses defective or unacceptable goods or services with
inspection or quality control personnel, users, vendors, and others
to determine source of trouble and take corrective action.
- Approves invoices for payment and review with Ex Chef.
- Negotiates with vendors for goods and services, negotiating the
best possible price and service guarantee.
- Establishes Purchasing Policies and ensure compliance.
- Develops new supply sources and maintaining professional
relationships with existing vendors.
- Checks requisitions for appropriate approval and account
- Works closely with receiving department to ensure proper
- Traces delinquent arrivals from Purchase Orders.
- Follows environmental and safety regulations and acts in
compliance with US laws.
- Complies with safety and corporate guidelines on business
- Create orders from BEO and business levels to review with the
- Maintain and update par levels per business levels.
- Understand and follow forecast guidelines.
- Input PO, orders and receive in Birchstreet.
- FCLG must be updated and maintain.
- Responsible for the security of all inventory items.
- Associate college or university program certificate; or two to
four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Must have full knowledge of food, beverage, general and
printing products and purchasing procedures.
- Basic mathematical and computer skills to order items and track
- Ability to apply basic supervisory skills to plan, organize,
direct, coach, train and discipline associates, as necessary.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as
effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
Benefits HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a
comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your
physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your
most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical,
Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your
family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your
financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage,
including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as
Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with
matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel
Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing
HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
characteristics. Options Apply Apply Share Email this job to a
friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at
this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on
your newsfeed Loading... Application FAQs Software Powered by
Keywords: HEI Hospitality, LLC, Denver , Purchasing Manager (OEM), Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!