Senior Manager Cloud Infrastructure and Support
Company: BioIntelliSense , Inc.
Posted on: April 9, 2021
BioIntelliSense Overview:BioIntelliSense is ushering in a new era
of continuous health monitoring and clinical intelligence for
Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) and Screening (COVID-19/Infection).
Our medical-grade Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) platform seamlessly
captures multi-parameter vital signs, physiological biometrics and
symptomatic events through an effortless patient experience. The
FDA-cleared BioSticker--- and BioButton--- devices make remote
monitoring and early detection simple. Through the platform's
advanced analytics, clinicians, patients, and employers will now
have access to high-resolution patient trending and reporting to
enable medical grade care at home, and medical grade screening in
the office, school, or residence. For more information on how
BioIntelliSense is redefining remote patient monitoring through
medical-grade and cost-effective data services, please visit our
website at BioIntelliSense.com.A unique and exciting opportunity
for hands-on management and strategic direction of BioCloud client
integrations and roadmap of a data services healthcare company
funded by leading institutional and corporate investors in the
healthcare space. The Denver-based company is under the leadership
of a distinguished cardiothoracic surgeon, inventor and digital
health pioneer, who has led series of successful healthcare
companies and exits, including an IPO over the last two decades.
This is the ideal time to join an accomplished executive leadership
team and customer-centric organization that has breakthrough data
services, top talent and strategic operating capital.PM20.
Roles & Responsibilities:The purpose of this position is to oversee
all production BioCloud, IT operations and client activity
including monitoring client/partner connections, internal
connections, overall availability and related supplier management.
In addition this position is the technical lead for privacy and
security related responsibilities for the company including client
- Select, manage and negotiate associated vendor contracts and
- Monitor and maintain client integrations of BioIntelliSense
- Manage IT services partner and provide IT leadership for the
- Manage BioCloud partner ecosystem and related
- Manage related staff and ensure staff is properly trained for
their job responsibilities.
- Develop and own Security Management Plan, security policies,
standards and compliance.
- Develop, own and manage ongoing operations compliance items,
including backups, vulnerability tests, penetration tests, disaster
recovery exercises, among others.
- Manage client originated security assessments.
- Manage supplier risks and compliance including IT based
security risk assessments.
- Own disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
- Partner with stakeholders and other teams to build a culture of
security and privacy.Minimum Experience, Skills, and
- Cloud based systems, hosting and data services experience.
- Knowledge of APIs, JSON, HL7
- 5+ years of industry in healthcare and FDA-regulated
- Skilled in vendor selection and contract negotiation.
- Ability to understand complex technical security concepts and
explain them in a business-friendly manner.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent client management and implementation planning
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills and ability to
independently produce documents or aptitude to develop this level
of skill within a defined period.
- Proficient in collaboration tools including Confluence, Jira,
Slack, Teams and SharePoint.
- Self-directed and independent with the ability to perform with
minimal direct supervision.
- Healthcare start-up experience, ability to be hands-on when
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, or Computer Science from an
accredited college or university.
- 7+ years of related experience.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP).Job Type:Full-time
- ExemptSalary Range:$75,000-$135,000Work Location:Golden,
ColoradoBenefits offered:Medical/Dental/Vision/LifeDisability (STD
& LTD)401(k) with matching10 Paid Holidays a yearGenerous Vacation
packageWork Environment:--- Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions--- Works in an office environment.Physical Demands:---
Ability to kneel, reach, walk, push, pull, and grasp.--- Ability to
move arms, hands, and fingers--- Ability to sit for sustained
periods.--- Prolonged sitting with some standing and bending
intermittently during work hours.**BioIntelliSense is proud to be
an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered
for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran
status, disability status or any other status protected under
federal, state or local law.
Keywords: BioIntelliSense , Inc., Denver , Senior Manager Cloud Infrastructure and Support, Executive , Golden, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!